Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
My top 10 games: [Ongoing]

My top 10 games: [Completed]

My top 10 games: [Abandoned]

My top 10 games: [Onhold]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So guys what are your top 10 games?
I'm waiting to find out your top 10 games. You can also reply with your suggestions and any new games. Let us together make this thread bigger and helpful to many others out there.

Even though I'm playing for years I always stumble on something new. I don't know how I miss some of these amazing games. So I want to find out what your favorite is. Also wanted to do this top 10 list for some time now. But can't find enough time to do it. Nearly taken more than 3 hours to do this list. I know many think it is easy to do. But I played a huge number of games on this site, so did a lot of brainstorming to complete this list. Hope it's helpful for someone. Like & reply to the thread if it's helpful and interesting.

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
Treasure of Nadia: Yes it is also an excellent game done by the NLT media. I rarely like playing RPGM games. But I like NLT media games since the creation of the Lust Epidemic game.

Double Homework: I like this game. But I don't know why but I've never completed playing this game even though downloaded it many times.

Love Season: I vaguely remember playing this game. I think it's time to do a recap.

Melody: At the beginning of my journey, it is one of my favorite games. As the name suggests it focuses too much on Melody but I like the aunt character. I love this game, but it's unfortunate will never get a threesome with Melody and her Aunt.

Photo Hunt: I also like this game. The plot of the story is top notch and it's a non-linear story. In brief - good models, good writing, and a decent story. Different girl characters and also the mechanics of selecting a path that, in some cases, significantly changes the character of the girl.

Tales from the Unending Void: Another game with a great plot and renders. One downside is there were actually more scenes with side characters than needed which often come at the expense of scenes with main girls or more time to flesh out characters, MCs included. I love playing Perverteer games. Sisterly Lust is my favorite.

Thanks, Juicer97 for providing your current top 10 list and helping others to find these wonderful games. Even it also helped me to refresh my mind with some memories of these games. Hoping that you update your current top 10 list when you find new ones.

Last edited:

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
iNSight of you: I can't remember playing this game. Need to do a recap.

Star Knightess Aura: I played this game in the early stages. It's a female-protagonist game in the RPGM engine. Even though I play female protagonist games I can't entirely immerse myself in the storyline. The game features themes of corruption, brainwashing, mental changes, possession, mind control, and NTR. Yes, the game features are exciting so give it a try.

Witch Trainer Silver: I have not played this game. It's going to be added to my list of games yet to play.

News Desk: The tags are really interesting. I have not played this game. It's going to be added to my list of games yet to play.

Overwhored: I vaguely remember playing this game. I think it's time to do a recap.

Good Girl Gone Bad: It's a nice corruption game with a good story and drawing. It is also a female protagonist but I like this game. I like Eva Kiss games. Our Red String is one of my favorites.

The Curse of Kubel: I have not played this game. It's going to be added to my list of games yet to play.

Corrupted Saviors: Actually I rarely see a game created with Java on this site. It's going to be added to my list of games yet to play.

Henteria Chronicles: Looking interesting (virgin:whistle:...). I have not played this game. It's going to be added to my list of games yet to play.

Simply Mindy: Different art style. Need to check out this one. It's going to be added to my list of games yet to play.

Thanks, Pretentious Goblin for providing a unique list and helping me in finding these wonderful games.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I think about corruption these three games come to my mind which I play:

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm waiting to find out your top 10 games. You can also reply with your suggestions and any new games. Let us together make this thread bigger and helpful to many others out there.

Even though I'm playing for years I always stumble on something new. I don't know how I miss some of these amazing games. So I want to find out what your favorite is. Also wanted to do this top 10 list for some time now. But can't find enough time to do it. Nearly taken more than 3 hours to do this list. I know many think it is easy to do. But I played a huge number of games on this site, so did a lot of brainstorming to complete this list. Hope it's helpful for someone. Like & reply to the thread if it's helpful and interesting.
VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Mother's Love [Part 1-11 Plus] [OrbOrigin]

Reactions: Mad Max: Creampie

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Yeah it's a good game. I have played it. The animations, CGs, and storyline everything is perfect in this. Let's see what will happen next in the game. Looks like the Dev is back and let's hope the Dev will release an update soon.
no i mean you has it under on hold but its Abandoned

EvyfL

Jul 23, 2022

Bro whole tops 10 are king taste ngl

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sonu The Pilot

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
no i mean you has it under on hold but its Abandoned
Its abandoned only by Forum rules... the dev is back and WIPs have been being posted in the thread... It was always technically on hold since the dev stated he'd be stepping back, but forum rules are specific for the abandoned tag no matter the circumstance... even though he is actively back and working on the game it will still stay abandoned until he releases a update and the pirates get hold of it.

Reactions: Sonu The Pilot