Tool QSP Tools for QSP

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
When using Qsp tools which of the translators would you recommend using.

Also I got this Untitled.png any idea what this means.

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
Is the translation of QSP tools always this slow? I have a good pc, but in 2 hours it only managed to translate like 18k lines....

Xortes

Sep 25, 2017
For Mac and Linux users.

Open a terminal/console cmd-line. cd to the location of the core-*.jar and excecute the following command:

java -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -cp *:lib/*:plugins/* qsptools.QspTools

@ttant you where right it was the cp. On *nix systems the seperater for classpaths is : on windows ;

ttant

May 7, 2017
About slow translation, i can do something against that, but i won't.
For your information, this tools only use free translator website, which are protected against "deny of service" attack
So image what will happen to your IP once you send thousand request within a couple of minute: you will be banned.
Using google translator (which might not work in the tools) that means no more google, gmail or youtube for you.
So now, you know why i don't want to fix that issue.

About missing location in qsp file, this is relatively comon, especially if the original file as some typos. So before translation the qsp file, try to import it again as-is. If the exported-imported version didn't work, this is a typo misake in original file which have to be corrected before translating the file.

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
About slow translation, i can do something against that, but i won't.
For your information, this tools only use free translator website, which are protected against "deny of service" attack
So image what will happen to your IP once you send thousand request within a couple of minute: you will be banned.
Using google translator (which might not work in the tools) that means no more google, gmail or youtube for you.
So now, you know why i don't want to fix that issue.

About missing location in qsp file, this is relatively comon, especially if the original file as some typos. So before translation the qsp file, try to import it again as-is. If the exported-imported version didn't work, this is a typo misake in original file which have to be corrected before translating the file.
Thanks for your reply. How do I import the translation as 'as-is' ?

ttant

May 7, 2017
I think, you misunderstan what i say.
In qsp editor, after exporting the qsp file to a txt file, create a new qsp project, and import the txt file you just create, and run it.
If there is mistake, such as missing location, that means there is some grammatical typo in the original file (ie. if statement not close properly) which need to be fixed before converting the txt file using qsptools.

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
apologies if this was solved already but when i try to translate txt2gam txt file the tool is reading all the lines as gibberish instead of the proper characters

Cumbug

Apr 13, 2018
When trying to import the txt2gam.txt I click OK and a second open file window pops up asking for a converter file and has exe selected as type.
What do I choose?

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
Yep, it still works, you need to use the "Yandex translator 1.5" and load a where the program says "App ID".
and the link is 403 forbidden, also the problem im having is that the program is reading the characters as garbage, like when you open a txt file and dont have the region enabled