Tool Tool recommendation for RPG Maker and Wolf RPG games full auto MTL & cheat

Minh6533

Aug 10, 2020
Full auto MTL tool for RPGMaker and WOLF RPG Games, It's basically one click to go.
(Now supported WOLF RPG RPG Maker XP Vx VxAce Mv Mz)
It works without touching any of the game files (and without unpacking them), the game will maintain its integrity. ( Except WOLF RPG,However, only the main game program will be replaced, and a backup will be kept. )
Videos show how to work: (In fact, you do not need to see, it is very simple.)

If the tools are causing any problems, let me know.
I will fix it soon.
(Theoretically, no bugs will be added to the game By The Tool, This tool implemented in unusual way.)

It translate the entire text of the game at once, and once translated then can work completely offline

Here are some screenshots.

The VxAce/Vx/XP/WolfRPG tool is still in testing and needs to be perfected.

Please go to my supporters page for updates, most of the tool's features are available to everyone. (With the exception of some translation engines, most of which are my local translators).

Download the latest version at the time of this
could i keep the translated after close the translator tool?

Elven_D

Sep 10, 2017
Probably the best MTL / Translation tool I've seen in all my years of playing eroges.

The title of this thread is a bit confusing, I wish it were simpler to get more attention to it. Also the images in the main post seem to have expired/broken.

But besides that, this is better than textractor ever was, this is better than any other MTL tool I've used since it injects live into the client. Amazing work zths.

EDIT: Oh I see you actually have a post here. https://f95zone.to/threads/mtool-rp...eat-one-click-machine-translation-tool.54117/

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: zths

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Is there a way to export the machine translation MTool generates so it can be refined?
No way to export, but you can fix it by using "Mods > Open Collection Editor > Translate fix" to do that.