RPGM Tome of Lust [v0.7b] [Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

anoobj

May 3, 2023
Greetings,

I'm developing my first game after spending some amount of time studying the RPGM framework. With several hundreds hours doing experiments and researches, I'm now relatively confident that I can implement most of the features I want for my game. This was quite a learning experience for me.

Synopsys
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game preview
Commission Etsy Adam Clothes Normal Face.png sss.png s1.png
s1.png promo1.png promo2.png promo3.png promo4.png
Release
v0.7b latest for Patrons.
v0.7 public .

Changelog v0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v0.7 is the latest public release.
Windows:
MacOS:
Android:

Planned features
General gameplay will be mostly adventure, exploration, puzzle solving, and testing your keyboard skills.
H-features I plan to include: BDSM, promiscuous, gangbang, light femdom.
The more distinct approach to H-features I planned for the game is using magic heavily while having sex.

If you're interested consider support or follow me at:
Patreon:
Discord (I'll mostly be there):

Last edited:

anoobj

May 3, 2023
Hey there. I'm still new in the deployment process and I'm trying to figure out the Android export since it doesn't look trivial. I'll try to see if I can have an Android port for the next release.

Reactions: srpenty and BaasB

anoobj

May 3, 2023
Hello,

After more than a month of work, mainly delayed by the artwork, v0.0.2 is finally here.
test.png
Download links
Windows:
MacOS:

Support me on !

Reactions: srpenty and BaasB

anoobj

May 3, 2023
Hello everyone,

Here's another update. v0.1 is coming very soon, and is a major release.

This version will contain all playable skills in Act I.
See the full announcement on .

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
literally just got here and would like to state that body transformation(breast growth) magic would be interesting

anoobj

May 3, 2023
This is definitely interesting. I'll start thinking of incorporating this in the game in the coming versions.

anoobj

May 3, 2023
v0.1 is just released!
Download links
Windows:
MacOS:

Changelog:
- Add boob job to kneeling stance. Fix some small logic with sex skill incompatibility when using kneeling stance.
- Add lying stance in which you can use all unlockable sex skills in Act I.
- Add underwear to the stripping scene and sleeping scene.
- Rebalance the game to be less grinding:
a) Potions now heal more stamina and mana
b) Julia now starts with more max pleasure points.
c) Enemies now give more XP so level up is faster.
d) Enemies now have slightly less max pleasure.
e) Green now gives free healing if Julia stamina is too low.
f) Julia can now immediately cast telekinesis (push/pull) without having to wait for previous telekinesis spell to finish.
g) Blink now has a shorter animation, so Julia can cast blink and move around faster.

- In quest 5, add a mechanism to unblock if stuck inside the boxes without any mana.
- Fix error not being able to use items in the menu.
- Fix glitches when transitioning between menu and main game.

If you enjoy the game, support me on !

anoobj

May 3, 2023
v0.1.1 is just released!

Changelog:
- Add a minigame to dig gems faster.
- Rework enemy encounters to avoid entering too many battles.
- Rework notoriety.
- Add 3 preference options for gameplay to reduce grinding and repetition.

Patreon .

anoobj

May 3, 2023
v0.2 is now released for Patrons!

Changelog
- New quest 6: the library. In this quest Julia will be cleaning the library, and discover some new content inside the tome.
- New enemy gang: nerd gang. Nerd gang will be a new enemy group in the library 2 once you finish quest 6. Nerd gang members are unconventional in that they're not trying to have sex with our main character, so they won't initiate any sex penetration skills.
- New menu for quest management. From this release, you will need to manually start a new quest after finishing a quest. This is to facilitate future releases in which quest completion is not linear, and you can choose to complete (or skip) certain quests if you want.
- Cheats menu for higher tier Patrons as part of their benefits.

- Display the total number of enemies in battle to set the right expectation (avoid creating a perception of endless battles).
- Fix bugs when trying to use item but you don't have any item (at the beginning of the game inside the Items menu).
- Fix bugs for inmate encounters not working in the shower if you try to let them have fun or strip.
- Add a menu for non-consumable items purchases. This sets up for future releases where you can buy different non-consumable items (e.g. vibrator, sexy outfits, ...).
- Remember purchase/sell quantity preference in shop so that you don't have to click again.

Patreon .

Dathera

Nov 25, 2019
Looks like an interesting game. However, immediately after any encounter in the shower I get this error:

TypeError
enemyTags.mustHaveTags is not iterable

anoobj

May 3, 2023
Looks like an interesting game. However, immediately after any encounter in the shower I get this error:

TypeError
enemyTags.mustHaveTags is not iterable
It's known error in the , only affecting the shower. v0.2 already has this fixed.

I believe you can still make progress by attempt escape to skip through the men.

anoobj

May 3, 2023
v0.2 is now released publicly. Here's the Patreon !

As announced in the Patreon post, v0.3 is tentatively released for Patrons this weekend as well!

anoobj

May 3, 2023
v0.3 is now released to Patrons. Announcement .
Changelog
- New quest: the classroom. This quest features some more sexy content such as magic wand, sybian machine, and blindfold. This also contains a sneak mission that makes heavy use of the teleportation blink spell.
- New battle improvement: multiple sex skills per turn.
+ You can now use multiple sex skills on different enemies (if applicable) per turn.
+ You can also use up to 3 items per turn (multiple potions of different types also work).
+ Enemy penetration and force hand/blow jobs will have higher priority compared to other skills (e.g. whipping, or grabbing). This is so that the battle can be more focused on these skills and can end in fewer turns.
- Add a 3 seconds cooldown for potions (stamina and mana have separate cooldown timers).
- Add a strong cheat to finish the current quest. This is so that you can easily skip through certain quests and play the ones that you enjoy. You can use this cheat multiple times to skip through as many quests as you like.

- Fix quest 6 to allow using blink on top of the dirty spots.
- Fix quest 6 issue of loading in the middle of the quest causing all the dirty spots to disappear.
- Add background music to quest 6.
- Fix number of enemies being NaN if you get defeated.

anoobj

May 3, 2023
A quick update is that v0.3 is now available for $2 Patrons .

The artwork has been slow in the past month, so I'm planning for v0.4 to release in 1 - 2 weeks after v0.3 public release.

anoobj

May 3, 2023
v0.3 is now publicly available. I have updated the first post to include the public announcement and the download links.

anoobj

May 3, 2023
v0.4 has just been released for Patrons .
You can play the public release v0.3 .

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote