VN Ren'Py Completed Tomboys Need Love Too! [Zetsubou Games]

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu (Small).jpg

Overview:
When Kai hears that his next door neighbor, Chris, will be staying with him while her parents are overseas, he thinks nothing of it. They're best friends, after all, and have been since childhood. Sleepovers are hardly anything new.

But what Kai doesn't immediately realize is that he and Chris aren't children anymore. They're both 18 year old heterosexuals, neither one of whom has ever been in a romantic relationship, and their feelings towards one another are no longer as simple as they once were. This event could very well push one of them over the edge, changing their relationship forever.​

Updated: May 12, 2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No - 18+ Adult Patch Pre-Applied
Version: Completed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

thanks @oldsam for the Mac link

2.jpg chris_sleeping_beside_kai.png chris_showering_u.png sophie_undress_on_street.png 8.jpg

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Overview:
When Kai hears that his next door neighbor, Chris, will be staying with him while her parents are overseas, he thinks nothing of it. They're best friends, after all, and have been since childhood. Sleepovers are hardly anything new.

But what Kai doesn't immediately realize is that he and Chris aren't children anymore. They're both 18 year old heterosexuals, neither one of whom has ever been in a romantic relationship, and their feelings towards one another are no longer as simple as they once were. This event could very well push one of them over the edge, changing their relationship forever.​

Updated: May 12, 2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No - 18+ Adult Patch Pre-Applied
Version: Completed
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Download: - - -

i agree tom boys do need love thats why alot of people of fans of muscle girls from games

Giovany

Jun 25, 2017
i played before its pretty short and story isnt good not too bad doesnt worth your time

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I played this a while back. Not the biggest fan of the art style, but it wasn't too bad. Story was enjoyable enough, but not enough so to inspire me to try and get all the endings. I got one of the good endings the first time around and called it a day. There isn't a whole lot in terms of ero content, but if you enjoy a good romance story it could be worth a play through. Even if it doesn't turn out to be to your tastes, it only takes a few hours to get to an ending.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Seems interesting don't see tomboys too much in these games, always mtf, or giant tits. Seems only time of late we get petite or smaller build women is if they are elves of some sort lol. I guess I will give it a whirl.

Reactions: wicked1gamer

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
I'll give this a try - especially since I like the name :) (Tomboys are great! Better than princess-type girls! Tomboys know when to shut up and pitch in (and they aren't afraid of getting dirty, in fact they seem to like it if it is a for a good cause!) instead of whining, not to mention that most tomboys aren't interested in having gender debates and a lot of them don't even like feminism!)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
huh ? new ? ... i was sure i saw that game here before .. o_O..mmh i should sleep more i guess

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes