• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Tomb of Destiny [Ch. 1 + Ch. 2 v0.1] [UltraBabes]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
How often will this game be updated?
I plan to release at least one update to Ch. 1 this month with some quality-of-live improvements and maybe a little bit of extra content. At the same time, I start working on the first release of Ch. 2, which should be ready in April. The way Ch. 2 is structured will allow me to release more frequent updates going forward.

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
Need An APK of this please
Because I adore the framing of your avatar, I will do it.
I made some first tests and it looks pretty good so far, need to work out some kinks in the UI but then the game should be ready to release as an APK later this month.

Reactions: TBO1981

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
bikini_pose1_cut.png

Just a heads up - Bikini Clara is here to tell you that Ch. 1 1.1 is right around the corner!
Waiting for some final feedback from my patrons before the public release.

It will be very light on new art BUT cater specifically to the feedback I received on F95.
Which means it will add a new optional "Story Mode" difficulty setting that makes hidden object puzzles significantly more easy, for those who complain those would be too boring / distracting from the rest of the game.
Also, an optimized APK version! And likely Mac too (not fully tested yet).
So stay tuned!

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So is there actually any new content from where chapter 1 left off, or only if you start a new game?

superhyoga

Dec 6, 2017
I download the game now and i would like to know if when you publish the chapter 2, you publish it like a new game or when you download the chapter 2 the game will include all the chapter 1?.

Thanks for all your work.

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
So is there actually any new content from where chapter 1 left off, or only if you start a new game?
Hi Tom! This is first and foremost a quality of life update, that caters to the requests I received about an android/mac version and skipping the gameplay elements. The story will progress into Chapter 2 with the next update that I plan to release in April.
I download the game now and i would like to know if when you publish the chapter 2, you publish it like a new game or when you download the chapter 2 the game will include all the chapter 1?.
It will always include all chapters and progress / stats carry on from one chapter to the next.
You can check out some explanation and background info why I chose this chapter structure in this (public) Patreon post:

Thanks!

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
I'm lucky I read the comments before playing the game, there is no mention of cuck content like ntr in the dev notes and tag list. (Cuck content will be added to the game later. It will probably be one of the 3 main routes.)

32dzjq.jpg

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
I tried loading the last scene before the end, and then the previous one, but nothing...
Ahh, well, there is no new content added after the scene you showed, in this update, I'm afraid :) . As this is only an update to Chapter 1. Chapter 2 will follow next month.

Reactions: bob danio
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes