2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
A few console commands:
player.mind.change (+x)
player.luck.change (+x)
player.body.change (+x)
player.money.change (+x)

These will permanently add whatever value you put as x to your stats.
well i tried not working, for example i put player.mind.change (+100). it gives a message "NameError: global name 'state' is not defined."

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Tried without + also getting same error.
1550412541031.png

I know it's hard to see/read, but it does work. Not sure why it's not working for you, as this is normal ren'py command structure.

I guess I'll try this now that I've actually downloaded it, despite my earlier feelings.

Oh well, into the breach.

[EDIT] - Play finished.
Not overly disappointed due to everything being kind of in-tune with initial low expectations: Big boobs on decently rendered women, creepy MC, not a lot of point or content yet. What's with the uniforms???

Reactions: Canto Forte

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Seriously, another game abandoned/put on hold again? I'm not even fucking surprised at this point anymore, and it feels like a gut punch to say that about any developer, but honestly fuck this guy. If he's not even going to have the decency to finish one freaking game then I've got no sympathy for him. It's like constant loop of bullshit excuses with this guy; he's got an interesting premise for a game, he gets burnt out (disturbingly quickly I might add), and puts it on hold while promising that he'll come back and finish it but that he has another game in the works that he's had on the back burner. Rinse and fucking repeat. The worst part of this is that it's working for this guy. Love thy Neighbor, abrupt and unfinished. Abyss? Don't even get me started on that one. Seriously fuck this guy and the horse he rode in on.

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
Seriously, ...
He "finished" his other game to start on a sequel for it, while that game hasn't even really started going anywhere yet.

Just like with Abyss, which when it finally started going somewhere, was "finished".

This dude is in it for 2 things, money and blueballing whomever plays his games.

I'm telling you, he gets a kick out of it.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Looked nice.
...then I saw Slonique
whats wrong with that creator? doesn't he often not finish games? imo the shape of the girls looked nice and i especially loved that blond girl. really nice :) but i still never downloaded it cause i couldn't read any story, the one girl is too tattooed for me personally and i would have at least liked to know who i am playing. normally i am no male proganist fan. only if i can play an old guy, or an alien or fantasy creature. but i bet you play a young boy here?

would have loved to play a scifi game with that blond chick as protagonist :)

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
whats wrong with that creator? doesn't he often not finish games? imo the shape of the girls looked nice and i especially loved that blond girl. really nice :) but i still never downloaded it cause i couldn't read any story, the one girl is too tattooed for me personally and i would have at least liked to know who i am playing. normally i am no male proganist fan. only if i can play an old guy, or an alien or fantasy creature. but i bet you play a young boy here?

would have loved to play a scifi game with that blond chick as protagonist :)
He bounds out of bed in the morning to not finish a game. His games are inherently all the same (I mean in terms of quality of build and renders, not simply unfinished... although they all are). A game attributed to Slonique game is like a NES game made by LJN. Just not worth the hassle.

Reactions: Pogo123
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote