maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
With 15 queen paths, 5 faction paths and the choice which of the 15 girls gets the bedrooms, we're looking at an insane amount of work. Add in variable threesomes and then double all of the paths mentioned if there's possibility of pregnant and not pregnant versions. For example consider that 3 bedrooms to any of the 15 girls is already 455 different possible combinations.

Sorry to say it out loud, but this game is in serious danger of burning out and getting abandoned. That, or many of these decisions will not have impact... A shame, as I've been enjoying it.

Reactions: JJGomes and PVNUser

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
With 15 queen paths, 5 faction paths and the choice which of the 15 girls gets the bedrooms, we're looking at an insane amount of work. Add in variable threesomes and then double all of the paths mentioned if there's possibility of pregnant and not pregnant versions. For example consider that 3 bedrooms to any of the 15 girls is already 455 different possible combinations.

Sorry to say it out loud, but this game is in serious danger of burning out and getting abandoned. That, or many of these decisions will not have impact... A shame, as I've been enjoying it.
who lives where doesn't have impact, choosing a faction has but how big we'll see, who becomes queen will matter but again how big we don't know.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Which is why I'm a huge proponent of default yes to all, all pregnant. Make it as a kn, then add choices later if that's your jam.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
all and everything but not mc's headache and if he gets in touch of viking princess he could always go there, vikings could appreciate warrior on his level.
True, different kind of headache thought, when he hears the news of what has happened in the capital and why everything goes to shit.
Yep, embracing viking life doesn't sound too bad with Estrid as wife.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Well, if i were in his shoes, in his 40s, rich, villa, servants etc.
I'd look for a nice place for retirement and enjoy the rest of my days in luxury and with some of the nice women.
Yeah, Diana would be my choice if he opted for "nobility" but she has an agenda too, so.........but tempting.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, Diana would be my choice if he opted for "nobility" but she has an agenda too, so.........but tempting.
Just take Flora, Kaylan, Eliana or even Dinah, don't need 'nobility', even Diana is ''just'' a merchant, the richest one, but still.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
How much choice is actually in the game? It has the VN tag, but do you have choices that actually have weight
Choices mean a lot in this one!. you can choose who to have in your harem and who to reject. You can choose who to make alliances with or piss them off. This Dev is actually one of the really good ones with his paths. Turn someone down, or add them to your harem and the path / dialogue matches it. Really bugs me when they don't (which happens a lot). Turn someone down and then tell them how hot they are and ask what color their panties are..... Anyway, yes choices mean a lot. You'll even get to choose who
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes