Collection Video Tir_Al collection [2024-05-07] [Tir_Al]

XeMerry

Jul 8, 2020
Not sure if is the new Yelan video but i found this..

This is the latest, but I don't think it's a sponsored version.
Because its length and number of scenes are consistent with what was posted on Twitter.

celltf

Feb 25, 2022
Not unless someone who has access to the Discord decides to upload them here or maybe gives the files to a mod to update the OP

Broski8991

Oct 26, 2021
Is there any chance somebody can find these videos of Yelan?
It might just be that they're private, since they are label as commission, but man it would be great to have the original videos of these.
Tir_al even tweeted about them:
I don't have the unwatermarked versions but I did download them from Twitter (720p no sound) when they were still up. Looks like the entire account is gone now so I figured I would upload what I have. I dont have a pixeldrain account and this is my first time uploading so I apologize if anything is messed up

*Edit*

Added Jean 18g(720p sound no watermark) from old page as well

Last edited:

SF5

Sep 11, 2020
I don't have the unwatermarked versions but I did download them from Twitter (720p no sound) when they were still up. Looks like the entire account is gone now so I figured I would upload what I have. I dont have a pixeldrain account and this is my first time uploading so I apologize if anything is messed up

Pixeldrain

*Edit*

Added Jean 18g(720p sound no watermark) from old page as well

Pixeldrain
Some of the Yelan videos have been reuploaded here:

Seeing as they're not watermarked, the person that uploaded them might be the commissioner of the videos

mralesta12

Dec 14, 2020
anyone have the new yelan & clorinde individual full scenes ?
not the mixed scenes since those are already on rule34video

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
can anyone tell me where to find the videos from the HSR and the genshin from here?