BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would be interesting to know if it is an Intel problem?! :unsure:
If I remember correctly, Aes mentioned something about "text elements" interfere with the renders. This might explain, why the UI is clear but the images not.

The zip has the same two original game images I took from Storage.vngine (those images are using the webp-format, which F95 doesn't support. o_O) and the renders look much, much better as in the game.
So for right now I don't have really have any other option besides just waiting to see if this gets figured out? I still really like the game and the image quality isn't bad enough to ruin my experience, I just wish that I could see it in the high quality that it was meant to be in.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So for right now I don't have really have any other option besides just waiting to see if this gets figured out? I still really like the game and the image quality isn't bad enough to ruin my experience, I just wish that I could see it in the high quality that it was meant to be in.
That's what i am working hard at right now, I am pretty sure it DLL related though, because some people that have this issue, only seem to have had it now with the new image format(i think), so we are trying to pinpoint it, people have reported a blurr in previous versions but I think it was related to something else.

It's really difficult to fix something I can't reproduce, or reproduce consistently.

Reactions: Zero919 and Motkeyz

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
When you put the zip file inside the language folder you are not supposed to delete the English.zip, when you start the game you will see all the flags of the languages in your language folder on the right side, so you click on the language you want and that's it. You can even check this in %LocalAppData%/VNGINE/Timestamps, there is a game.settings file in there , plain text, that even says which language you selected. This is what makes the game remember.

Lets say you have English.zip and English_Unrated.zip in your folder, when you start the game you should see two flags on the right side. You click the one you want to choose and the game remembers your choice the next time you start the game as well, you don't have to restart the game or anything

"I believe....what we have heyah...is a failure..to communicate...!"
Except, once again, I had already played the game without installing the patch correctly, sooooooo no flags, no choices...nada.
Thank you for the location of the settings file, if you re-read my post thats all I was asking for in the first place. A way to get my PC to "forget" my previous choice.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Except, once again, I had already played the game without installing the patch correctly, sooooooo no flags, no choices...nada.
Thank you for the location of the settings file, if you re-read my post thats all I was asking for in the first place. A way to get my PC to "forget" my previous choice.
AFTER INSTALL: Start game, click on the english flag with "UNRATED"
Do be fair, it is also not mentioned to delete the "normal/original" language pack either - but I get your point. ;)

This is how it could look in the future with more languages for an option. You simple click on your preferred flag, like German as in my e. g. The game will switch to this language and always will remember your preferred language due to the config file. But when you feel like to switch to Russian or any other language just click on a different flag and apply the language. No overriding or deletion needed. Buf ofc, you always can add and remove your favorite Klingon, LOTR, Chewbacca, etc. language. :p And this is pretty awesome in my opinion. :giggle:

language.png

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
If you played the game and had zero flags on the list either you made the game unplayable or you're not playing on 0.5.1, OR your game is in some weird resolution that chops off the sides of the game, but never seen that before.

The game came packed with English.zip, and without the standard language the game is literally unplayable. This was a new feature of 0.5.1, 0.5.0 did not have flags, or separated language files.

/A

D

Deleted member 491204

Is the mom based on some real-life model?
I feel like it but cannot pinpoint who it is.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Do be fair, it is also not mentioned to delete the "normal/original" language pack either - but I get your point. ;)

This is how it could look in the future with more languages for an option. You simple click on your preferred flag, like German as in my e. g. The game will switch to this language and always will remember your preferred language due to the config file. But when you feel like to switch to Russian or any other language just click on a different flag and apply the language. No overriding or deletion needed. Buf ofc, you always can add and remove your favorite Klingon, LOTR, Chewbacca, etc. language. :p And this is pretty awesome in my opinion. :giggle:

View attachment 235859
Two German flags - is it for the left / right hand? :ROFLMAO:

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
maybe an old German version and a normal German version... Could not decide yet, if I will change the names of Julianna and Heather to Heidi and Greta :D
Please dont change name... it will be not easy to follow characters name if everyone change them to their prefered choice, well maybe in a private version of it ;)

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Someone mention Bridgette B lookalike i i have to tell you it is right after i see a movie with here from MissaX!!
I dont think she looks like bridgette b. At least not current time mom. Dont think younger looks like her either
9972849_046_6fd5.jpg

Reactions: cold_arctus
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes