Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Who plays the original version, though?! :LOL:

The problem with your question is that NO ONE knows what the ORIGINAL version is... I mean is it the version we have, or some OTHER timelines version?? Maybe the REAL version has Hot Heather as the MC's GRANDMOTHER who raised him since his parents died in a FREAK accident involving a Hippopotamus, a UFO crash, and a slinky. The time travel and alternate dimensions just muddles the issue. :)

Um, @Motkeyz and @Aesouh if you want to use the accident idea I DEMAND a cameo... with a Moose. :)

Just a silly thought.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hey, there all and every good member/s ... as you might have guessed, the OP is the wonderful and stupendous work of this magic Aesouh - AKA the Master Chief VNGineer. There should be no shred of a shadow of a remnant of a lasting impression of a doubtful irk in the back of anybody's mind that the version in the OP is the original version - as it originates from the always hot and wiggly couldrons of Master Chief VNGineer.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just ... settle for the mini-Aesouh blister sporting tin toy flying evolution of the master VNGineer and keep the mushy 1-st iteration mombo jumboying talkative robe wearar we all know and adorn.

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
I'm having some issues with the resolution of the game. I have it set to 1920X1080 and I notice a difference in the text and menus when I change the resolution. However, the CG's themselves don't seem to change and are always pretty pixelated and blurry. The animated portions are fine though and those look very crisp. I'm not sure if it's the specs on my computer either, it's set to 1920X1080 so I don't really see how it could be that (though I admittedly don't know much about it.) If anyone has any suggestions or ways to fix this I'd really appreciate it.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm having some issues with the resolution of the game. I have it set to 1920X1080 and I notice a difference in the text and menus when I change the resolution. However, the CG's themselves don't seem to change and are always pretty pixelated and blurry. The animated portions are fine though and those look very crisp. I'm not sure if it's the specs on my computer either, it's set to 1920X1080 so I don't really see how it could be that (though I admittedly don't know much about it.) If anyone has any suggestions or ways to fix this I'd really appreciate it.
can you pls provide a screenshot.

I also have a kind of blurriness on my low-end laptop using the on-board graphic card (Intel HD). Aes and I compared screenshots once and his were clean/much smoother as mine. However, he don't know what cause the blurriness, maybe my GPU is to weak to process the images?!

What GPU do you have?

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
can you pls provide a screenshot.

I also have a kind of blurriness on my low-end laptop using the on-board graphic card (Intel HD). Aes and I compared screenshots once and his were clean/much smoother as mine. However, he don't know what cause the blurriness, maybe my GPU is to weak to process the images?!

What GPU do you have?
Screenshot (2).png Screenshot (3).png Screenshot (4).png Screenshot (5).png Screenshot (6).png Screenshot (7).png

I'm using the Intel R UHD Graphics 630 that comes on my laptop. If that's the issue, why would it display the UI and videos fine but have trouble with the images?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would be interesting to know if it is an Intel problem?! :unsure:
If I remember correctly, Aes mentioned something about "text elements" interfere with the renders. This might explain, why the UI is clear but the images not.

The zip has the same two original game images I took from Storage.vngine (those images are using the webp-format, which F95 doesn't support. o_O) and the renders look much, much better as in the game.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i just now notice the new update and after i notice also something new.
On page 1 there is:
TRANSLATIONS
So i download the italian TRANSLATIONS of the game. I just wanna understand one thing.
When i download the italian, the file is called: Italian_Unrated

Now... i download the incest patch. And the incest patch is called: English_Unrated

Can someone tell me if the italian translations have also the incest patch in?
Because see that the two file they are called the same way Unrated i just wanna understand if also the translated one have the incest patch in. Otherwise i just play with the english incest patch.

Thank you

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Hi guys i just now notice the new update and after i notice also something new.
On page 1 there is:
TRANSLATIONS
So i download the italian TRANSLATIONS of the game. I just wanna understand one thing.
When i download the italian, the file is called: Italian_Unrated

Now... i download the incest patch. And the incest patch is called: English_Unrated

Can someone tell me if the italian translations have also the incest patch in?
Because see that the two file they are called the same way Unrated i just wanna understand if also the translated one have the incest patch in. Otherwise i just play with the english incest patch.

Thank you
Italian_Unrated means that it's translated from the incest patch, so just use that one.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes