A0144

Oct 8, 2016
I am caught up to the game but there is still some scenes locked. Anyone have save file with all the scenes unlocked?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I am caught up to the game but there is still some scenes locked. Anyone have save file with all the scenes unlocked?
No such thing. Some of the scenes are on mutually exclusive paths.

For example, you get different scenes if you're brave vs wimpy.

Reactions: Motkeyz

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
@UncleVT link to the Italian patch gives an error.
If it is not working, then there is a working Italian patch:

Reactions: UncleVT

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Worth also noting that the list doesnt indicate which ones are from the unrated versions and which ones are not until you start downloading the file. I know that some translations are on the way that will not be "Unrated" and will be of the original version of the game

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Worth also noting that the list doesnt indicate which ones are from the unrated versions and which ones are not until you start downloading the file. I know that some translations are on the way that will not be "Unrated" and will be of the original version of the game
Who plays the original version, though?! :LOL:

Zero919

May 2, 2017
I replay the game and noticed that on the 6th day in the phone there is no re-viewing of Molly's H-scene:eek:... strange it seems she was in the previous part of the updateo_O

Reactions: Motkeyz

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I replay the game and noticed that on the 6th day in the phone there is no re-viewing of Molly's H-scene:eek:... strange it seems she was in the previous part of the updateo_O
There is one called "Backdoor".

EDIT: You are right, the "Backdoor" replay is missing! Aesouh already told me this 3 weeks ago! :whistle: It will be fixed in the next update ;)

Reactions: Motkeyz and Zero919

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Thanks for noticing, it will be corrected in next version. We are currewntly running a poll on our patreon page concerning a still to animation conversion and one of this scene is leading the poll right now ;)

sergeileroy

Dec 28, 2017
Played previous versions of this game before and worked well and now I just get blank white screen when loading a game or starting new on. Any fix?

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes