Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This would be so much hotter without all the smoking tbh.
Sorry it's not your cup of tea. But that's like saying that gay games would be so much hotter without gay sex... -.^ It's listed as one of the fetishes :p there's probably a few that agree with you, but there's also a bunch that absolutely love it as a part of the game :)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Pretty shit fetish tbh
Pretty dumb comment tbh.

Is everything, that do not suits your taste and think like you do, shit?

Diversity in thinking / colors / taste / food / nature is what makes us all differents and interesting.
But please feel free to build a wall between you and this game, and before calling others idiots for enjoying what you don't, think !

CrazyRonny

Mar 21, 2018
Is there some finished/completed game like this one that is worth to be play... look like all I found is incomplete game?

kowkat

Jul 10, 2017
[QUOTE = "aiwa, post: 1512133, członek: 685278"] Przed dodaniem łaty do OP popraw flagę. Powinien być napis UNRATED [ATTACH = pełny] 230921 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Italian version with incest :
copiare il file zippato Italian_Unrated.zip in:
Unconditional Love_Data/Languages/
NON SCOMPATTARE
Lanciare il gioco e cliccare sulla bandiera italiana.
Se da problemi: riavviate
@UncleVT , please add a Polish patch in OP
To this point there's :
A russian patch already link to Op
An Italian patch
A Polish patch

Perhaps would be cool to have them all at the same place? I let the "pros" to see what/How @UncleVT @wep @Aesouh

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well i wanted to post all the bitly links to the translations but it did not like it :( Dammit. It removes links...

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I just started playing this game, and I'm on day 3. Really good game so far, with the exception of the Narrator breaking in with comments all the time. That part is just annoying.

Reactions: Floga
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes