seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The version 0.02 is available

Just to clarify something Brata, the game is available on most forum for FREE, we post it on Reddit and loverslab almost same time as on Patreon. But for security, we cannot allow non patreon to have the file with all that happens there lately there.
MuseX, "Farmer's Dreams" developer, apparently asked directly via email about this subject, and they replied that we are allowed to post links;
the detailed post is here:

Reactions: brata

brata

May 16, 2017
Post it for $1 then or just plain links . You ARE allowed you know! MuseX clarified that days ago ... unless you are just pretending that you are uninformed which is even worse.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
MuseX, "Farmer's Dreams" developer, apparently asked directly via email about this subject, and they replied that we are allowed to post links;
Thanks for the info, i will still keep it under Patreon only just to be safe, as i mention it is still available on forum for free.

Reactions: fz

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
op updated.

Last edited:

BillyKidd

Jun 1, 2017
is there a way to reload? I wanted to see the different outcomes went to reload and the game freezes. Starting over just to see it again bit of a hassle.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
is there a way to reload? I wanted to see the different outcomes went to reload and the game freezes. Starting over just to see it again bit of a hassle.
If you save before a choice you can load the game and try different path. Save problem should be corrected in this 0.02 version, Can you tell me where it bug so we can correct it. Pc or Mac version?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
If you save before a choice you can load the game and try different path. Save problem should be corrected in this 0.02 version, Can you tell me where it bug so we can correct it. Pc or Mac version?
PC it is the same bug and not is solve. It doesn´t matter when you save if in the game or if you have a answer to choose.

I tried 5 from 7 saves all are not working it was not fixed the load freeze.

Reactions: BillyKidd

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
At the Save Heather cutscene selection, I reloaded and it instantly locked up. So yeah, not a big fan of this engine the art style is amazing though. Is there a reason you chose to go with Tyranobuilder?

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Yep, you really need to drop TyranoB and use ren'py instead or unity. As it stands the renders are by far one of the best around but it won't matter if the game engine is clunky and terrible. The music is also pretty bad and the game needs a UI that equals its style as no default stuff is gonna work.
I'm positive that the only reason you only have so few patreons is because of TyranoB.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
At the Save Heather cutscene selection, I reloaded and it instantly locked up. So yeah, not a big fan of this engine the art style is amazing though. Is there a reason you chose to go with Tyranobuilder?
Starting to not be a big fan of this engine either!! We lost so much time correcting this bug. We have test it, all working fine for us on 2 different computer. We will need to plan moving to another engine:mad:

Reactions: fz and Xaos

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Yep, you really need to drop TyranoB and use ren'py instead or unity. As it stands the renders are by far one of the best around but it won't matter if the game engine is clunky and terrible. The music is also pretty bad and the game needs a UI that equals its style as no default stuff is gonna work.
I'm positive that the only reason you only have so few patreons is because of TyranoB.
Thanks for the comment, we will try to find an alternative for sure because we want it to work without flaws and seem like its still not the case right now! Sorry about that!

Reactions: fz and Xaos

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
1 cop is not the same cop, i believe i saw it somewhere else on this forum. Compare the patreon representatives with cops, when going 5 mph to fast on a road, cop 1 will go light on you and give you a warning. The strict justice cop will give you a 100 dollar fine. There are developers who got a response they cannot post a link anywhere outside patreon if it is out of rules, others get a response like Musex

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Starting to not be a big fan of this engine either!! We lost so much time correcting this bug. We have test it, all working fine for us on 2 different computer. We will need to plan moving to another engine:mad:
Obviously it's your game so your rules, but IMHO you should really consider to move to ren'py now that you are at an early stage of development. The games made with Tyranobuilder always suffer of a lot of (technical) problems.

Reactions: Thornhill and buflo

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Obviously it's your game so your rules, but IMHO you should really consider to move to ren'py now that you are at an early stage of development. The games made with Tyranobuilder always suffer of a lot of (technical) problems.
You are right, we are in early stage, we will take closer look at Unity, it could be a good option to improve the game

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
The titles you have in the intro move a bit too fast. I could barely read them before they disappeared. I would either leave them up twice as long or have something like a mouse click or spacebar to move them.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
The titles you have in the intro move a bit too fast. I could barely read them before they disappeared. I would either leave them up twice as long or have something like a mouse click or spacebar to move them.
It's noted!

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes