Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Only 'Timestamps'.

I've run into a 2nd obstacle instead unfortunately. Right now I can only have one save slot running. Don't think that's intentional?
Never heard anyone have this problem, I don't think the folder name in this case was the issue, it's the whole path that matters. Can you provide me with the full path to the game in a PM?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Has any other pics been released for whats coming for V5? Its been over 1 trillion years since playing V4 and my balls are blue-er than..... something very blue.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Has any other pics been released for whats coming for V5? Its been over 1 trillion years since playing V4 and my balls are blue-er than..... something very blue.
I wouldn't look so much into the version numbering honestly, the only thing if it's a hotfix and it may come out as a 0.0.X.X. Also, it's only been a few months since 0.4.0 came out :p

Reactions: Motkeyz

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
According to the patreon status bar, the fact that August is a vacation month, i would say that the next update is for 10 to 12 days. If sooner what a good surprise but for sure won't be more than that.

For those who want more/faster, excuse my French (hehe) but stick out your fingers out of your...and put some money on it by pledging on patreon. Otherwise happily join the waiting line and see how it goes.

This ain't a basic graphic game and the "gigantic" team of TWO can't work miracles, plus i saw on the discord channel that they have the audacity to have a daily/feeding job...but so far they update on regular basis. Wait and see :)

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes