trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Not really, as fare as i know
Everytime I try to start one of these games it's starts minimized. I have to create a shortcut to the exe make the application control full screen optmizations and start maximized.

This is shit the engine should be doing on it's own

S

supremebull

Art is just... AMAZING! Can't wait for Bacon to get cucked LUL... Too bad we gonna wait like a year for some serious content :test2:

Reactions: Motkeyz

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I'm going to ask because the game intrigues me, what is the point of releasing an early build of a non linear game? At least I'm thinking that a time travel game wouldn't be linear so you'd need to release the entire story-line in order for people to play it properly. Unless it's just set along a story-line with a few branching decisions, which would be disappointing.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
The graphic style looks great from the screenshots. I never DL/play demos/early versions but I'll definitely keep this on my watch list for the future.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I'm a sucker for time travel, Groundhog Day and such, so i'll give this one a try. Plus the renders look "yummy", and it has Humor in it, so i'm really rooting for this one. Fingers crossed ! PS : After going through it, and checking out his Patreon, i can tell this isn't your run of mill Dev . They're aiming for commercial sucess, which explains the oh-so-beaten track story-wise. Here's a game you really have to keep on your radar. Hope they don't botch it along the way.

Last edited:

brata

May 16, 2017
I'm a sucker for time travel, Groundhog Day and such, so i'll give this one a try. Plus the renders look "yummy", and it has Humor in it, so i'm really rooting for this one. Fingers crossed ! PS : After going through it, and checking out his Patreon, i can tell this isn't your run of mill Dev . They're aiming for commercial sucess, which explains the oh-so-beaten track story-wise. Here's a game you really have to keep under your radar. Hope they don't botch it along the way.
problem is exactly that friend. (at least for me)
dev's that aim for $ and commercial most likely flop because they are money driven. i'd rather support a game that started off being something the dev did because he enjoyed it like SummerTime Saga and The Twist (I am supporting those 2 from day 1) and not for the money...
I mean... who the hell ask's for $20 patreon? for a game that has barely 2 minutes of gameplay and all if it is slow (painfully slow) slides , no animations and a few good renders ? If I wanted good renders I would buy from Epoch or Blackadder 100 pages for $5 and not what these guys are asking

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
problem is exactly that friend. (at least for me)
dev's that aim for $ and commercial most likely flop because they are money driven. i'd rather support a game that started off being something the dev did because he enjoyed it like SummerTime Saga and The Twist (I am supporting those 2 from day 1) and not for the money...
I mean... who the hell ask's for $20 patreon? for a game that has barely 2 minutes of gameplay and all if it is slow (painfully slow) slides , no animations and a few good renders ? If I wanted good renders I would buy from Epoch or Blackadder 100 pages for $5 and not what these guys are asking
I don't disagree with a word you just said, quite the opposite. Just remember that we are having a polite chat on a PIRATE site. One way or another, the game will find it's way in here, so in my mind, Patreon issues are secondary. It's a side issue, where i agree with you on "what games would you support ? " My point was much more narrower , "can they pull this off, or will they botch it by 0.3 ? "

Reactions: brata

brata

May 16, 2017
I don't disagree with a word you just said, quite the opposite. Just remember that we are having a polite chat on a PIRATE site. One way or another, the game will find it's way in here, so in my mind, Patreon issues are secondary. It's a side issue, where i agree with you on "what games would you support ? " My point was much more narrower , "can they pull this off, or will they botch it by 0.3 ? "
Big mutlimillion companies tried to do something similar and failed. I doubt those guys can do something like that so my guess is that they will most likely flop by 0.3 or 0.4 when they actually see how difficult it is to have a multi-option game. What is even worse is that their released a demo without the most main part of their promo... there are NO options! This alone makes me doubt the whole concept.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Big mutlimillion companies tried to do something similar and failed. I doubt those guys can do something like that so my guess is that they will most likely flop by 0.3 or 0.4 when they actually see how difficult it is to have a multi-option game. What is even worse is that their released a demo without the most main part of their promo... there are NO options! This alone makes me doubt the whole concept.
Again, i don't disagree with a word you said. I'm just a sucker for time travel et al. And at least for me, if this goes belly up, i still have TimeLoop to keep me going on that. But did you look at their Patreon ? Jab Comics main Writer, Pro League Devs, they sure talk the Talk ! I'm just eating my popcorn , waiting to see "can they pull this off " ?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I'm going to ask because the game intrigues me, what is the point of releasing an early build of a non linear game? At least I'm thinking that a time travel game wouldn't be linear so you'd need to release the entire story-line in order for people to play it properly. Unless it's just set along a story-line with a few branching decisions, which would be disappointing.
I'm betting the time travel will be mostly linear. The demo seems to be setting up a bunch of disasters that you can later go fix, and only has one important branch (whether you have the pic of you mom or not).

Jamtar

Jul 25, 2017
open your volume mixer, find the game and mute it alone. If your using windows this is how you can mute individual programs without muting everything.

would be nice though to have a settings feature. Something Renpy does automatically.
I love you man.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes