dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
@Motkeyz .
Well here`s my opinion.
The story looks interesting.
The artwork is outstanding, original and prime quality.
But to get anywhere you should switch to Renpy or Unity because this game engine suck harder than a 20000 Watt Hoover.
I get a strange square view on a wide angle monitor which nowadays is pretty standard for everyone.
Saving and trying to return to the savepoint immediatly crashes the game.
Just start over again on Renpy or Unity and I would seriously consider becoming a patreon because I really see a lot of potential.
Thank you for you effort so far.

Aug 16, 2017
i am unimpressed
barely a butt to be seen
I have no love in me for this dev, purely for the popup at the end to become a patreon. and then to run polls to see whats next?? get an idea you pleb. NOT about the money at all no.....definitely not

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
By the way, we (at lest me) are point out a lot of problems, because we like the game and we see a lot of potential. So take it in the right way :)
Every help is appreciated to improve the game, thanks!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Good thing you gave a choice to avoid some fetishes that are not for everyone's taste (like Save Heather option). I already see some cuck/ntr crowd here pushing you to go that route. If you gonna do ntr or cuckolding, please try to also implement some choices to avoid that... if you can, but if not, no big deal, will play something else.
The game is good though, lots of potential... but like others here said, I also think is best if you change to Renpy or Unity.
We will do our best to give some choice to player to avoid what he dont want to see but still with a main direction in scenario. Thanks for the comment

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
About the point system, is that why the options are colored differently ? If a see a green button and a red button, at least subconsciously , i feel pressured to push the green button . "Green means go ", right ? Or was it something else entirely ? PS: i kept watching, took a picture, and always fought the bully. Then i asked for "my reward ".
Have you try the rescue Heaher path? That's where you will see most pic ;)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
If you can do animations like Y3DF then you'll be Golden. Just don't chintz (cheat) on the content per update and you'll have a large fan base soon.
We have lot of pictures to add no worries, as for animation it is also planned but we need to establish the story before this.

Reactions: Thornhill and Xaos

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Yes, that's my faved path, i guess. Are the colors in the buttons related to different paths ? If that is the case, that's even better than a walkthrough .

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016

I don't supposedwe get to see Heather's shower in this version? Liked the "after rescue" scenes, but was expecting a bit more somehow, not sure why, just seemed to fit. I know the story is early but looking forward to more.

Oh, and DAYM but the mom is hot in the shower with her glasses off and hair wet!

Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
are you friends with lewd lab i said this because of the renders and mc mom
No we are not friend, i will try Dream of desire since it have good reputation ;)
I have try too much 3d game with grainy and low quality renders that discourage me, i have probably dont play the right one! I really like Summertime saga, it's a really good game!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Yes, that's my faved path, i guess. Are the colors in the buttons related to different paths ? If that is the case, that's even better than a walkthrough .
That was part of this but since we drop the point system before this release we will need to rethink this integration.

Reactions: Thornhill

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
No we are not friend, i will try Dream of desire since it have good reputation ;)
I have try too much 3d game with grainy and low quality renders that discourage me, i have probably dont play the right one! I really like Summertime saga, it's a really good game!
Sorry to but in, but DOD is overrated imho. The whole premise "mmwhaha, i can control these girls, i can do anything ! Best not fucking them ". I call bs on that. And when we finally get a penetration scene, by 0.7, it's not a grudge fuck. It's a grudgingly made grudge fuck scene, like the Dev is saying "there, done it, now fuck off " None of my faved games is in the top 10 on this site. Look at "Depraved Awakening ", a unique object, a private eye story with yummy renders , way better dialogue than DOD.

Reactions: JackBeNimble

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Sorry to but in, but DOD is overrated imho. The whole premise "mmwhaha, i can control these girls, i can do anything ! Best not fucking them ". I call bs on that. And when we finally get a penetration scene, by 0.7, it's not a grudge fuck. It's a grudgingly made grudge fuck scene, like the Dev is saying "there, done it, now fuck off " None of my faved games is in the top 10 on this site. Look at "Depraved Awakening ", a unique object, a private eye story with yummy renders , way better dialogue than DOD.
Thanks for the input, i will test your proposed game.

Reactions: Thornhill
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes