seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
1 cop is not the same cop, i believe i saw it somewhere else on this forum. Compare the patreon representatives with cops, when going 5 mph to fast on a road, cop 1 will go light on you and give you a warning. The strict justice cop will give you a 100 dollar fine. There are developers who got a response they cannot post a link anywhere outside patreon if it is out of rules, others get a response like Musex
If we're forced to put links behind paywall and hope that people will see our "free link" elsewhere, then fuck patreon, really....

Reactions: Darkaura

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
This 0.2 should've been the demo version launch. It furfills the game's premise, and introduces the main characters. If the Dev is thinking about converting to Renpy or Unity, you've got my vote. Haven't done save scumming yet, to see what all the branches look like, but this early don't expect them making a whole lot of difference. So, i'm all psyched up for 0.3 , and hopefully, in Renpy or Unity ! Great barbecue, having a great time !

Reactions: Motkeyz and wep

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
This 0.2 should've been the demo version launch. It furfills the game's premise, and introduces the main characters. If the Dev is thinking about converting to Renpy or Unity, you've got my vote. Haven't done save scumming yet, to see what all the branches look like, but this early don't expect them making a whole lot of difference. So, i'm all psyched up for 0.3 , and hopefully, in Renpy or Unity ! Great barbecue, having a great time !
You are right, I'm already looking the alternative to TB! If you try different branches there is extra pics on some (specialy in bathroom, Heather+Bully and kitchen scene) that you wont see elsewhere, not all different but lead to something else in dialog too, since we scratch the point system just before this launch it was normally gaining or loosing point.

We will have a meeting monday regarding the migration to unity or else.

Aug 24, 2017
Good thing you gave a choice to avoid some fetishes that are not for everyone's taste (like Save Heather option). I already see some cuck/ntr crowd here pushing you to go that route. If you gonna do ntr or cuckolding, please try to also implement some choices to avoid that... if you can, but if not, no big deal, will play something else.
The game is good though, lots of potential... but like others here said, I also think is best if you change to Renpy or Unity.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
You are right, I'm already looking the alternative to TB! If you try different branches there is extra pics on some (specialy in bathroom, Heather+Bully and kitchen scene) that you wont see elsewhere, not all different but lead to something else in dialog too, since we scratch the point system just before this launch it was normally gaining or loosing point.

We will have a meeting monday regarding the migration to unity or else.
About the point system, is that why the options are colored differently ? If a see a green button and a red button, at least subconsciously , i feel pressured to push the green button . "Green means go ", right ? Or was it something else entirely ? PS: i kept watching, took a picture, and always fought the bully. Then i asked for "my reward ".

Reactions: Vik_Brenner_66

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Thanks, maybe there is a closer relation than you think ;)
If you can do animations like Y3DF then you'll be Golden. Just don't chintz (cheat) on the content per update and you'll have a large fan base soon.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
like the game, the renders, the time travel concept, I just wish it was on ren'py, that interface is janky as hell. There is no real reason why it shouldn't be there

I got a bug with the hidden text button where the phone and backpack wouldn't leave the screen no matter where I went, and I had to restart the game once because I had nowhere to click on another bug

sidfu

Jun 21, 2017
dont use filesuploader as it will try to put a crypto currency miner on your computer. recommend to be removed from download list

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes