Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
good renders, bit short. But interesting. But i am assuming incest tag should get in place on this one.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Thanks for the feedback, i was about to post to this forum when i see the topic!

MOst of the comment are positive so that's a good start ;)
Keep in mind that its an early project and we will release another version soon. I'm taking note regarding complain about some feature and will do my best to correct this in next version.

Glad you guys like it so far, there is way more coming
Here official promo images, they are already here but those are the official one ;)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I'm a sucker for time travel, Groundhog Day and such, so i'll give this one a try. Plus the renders look "yummy", and it has Humor in it, so i'm really rooting for this one. Fingers crossed ! PS : After going through it, and checking out his Patreon, i can tell this isn't your run of mill Dev . They're aiming for commercial sucess, which explains the oh-so-beaten track story-wise. Here's a game you really have to keep under your radar. Hope they don't botch it along the way.
Thanks for the comment, i will foward the good word to the team! And yes we aim for the commercial succes and dont want to run away. We have a big development list, great part of the game is already scripted but we always keep place for inspirations on the go and from Patron that follow us. Hope we wont dissapoint your high expenctancy.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
problem is exactly that friend. (at least for me)
dev's that aim for $ and commercial most likely flop because they are money driven. i'd rather support a game that started off being something the dev did because he enjoyed it like SummerTime Saga and The Twist (I am supporting those 2 from day 1) and not for the money...
I mean... who the hell ask's for $20 patreon? for a game that has barely 2 minutes of gameplay and all if it is slow (painfully slow) slides , no animations and a few good renders ? If I wanted good renders I would buy from Epoch or Blackadder 100 pages for $5 and not what these guys are asking
Thanks for taking the time leaving a feedback,
We are a small team working on this huge potential game and doing it with passion, trust me! There is lot of time invest in these so why not having retribution for what we do? Is there a problem working for money ;) Our Patreon page is there for that reason, to help build a bigger team, the game is free but if you want to pledge its up to you, we dont force anybody, but we are happy to have patron that help build the team bigger to make this game a success. Do you think SummerTime Saga will still be up and running with quality wise if nobody help him do it ;)

Reactions: Raven Hex and Xaos

Hanzoh

Sep 17, 2017
awesome art specially mom cant w8 mom get cucked and that will be mc mom not becons
PS:it will be some wallpaper with mom?

Last edited:
Reactions: Motkeyz

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Thanks for the comment, i will foward the good word to the team! And yes we aim for the commercial succes and dont want to run away. We have a big development list, great part of the game is already scripted but we always keep place for inspirations on the go and from Patron that follow us. Hope we wont dissapoint your high expenctancy.
Thanks for the kind reply. Pirates like me don't get to do demands, BUT one thing i can give you is a no bs acessment. I'm not setting my expectations high, YOU are. Just check out your own post in your Patreon, where you describe the team you've assembled. In fact, that's what caught my attention, more than the demo itself. Right off the bat i'll say what would be a deal breaker for me, and i suspect, for a whole bunch of folks : if you play the Dark Silver card of out of the blue, turn the story upside down to get some more Patreon cash at the end of the rainbow. Didn't worked out for her, and it won't work out for you guys . Do polls for outfits, fine, but set the script in stainless steel, and stick with it. Like i said, i'm rooting for you guys !

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
[Early Alpha/Demo impressions]

+ Renders are nice.
+ Writing seems decent so far.

~ Content: Extremely short current total potential playtime. In terms of sexy stuff: Sister tits in skippable intro, Mom shower, Friend's Mom nude photos. That's it for now. (To elaborate: As far as I can tell, the demo is so short that the story doesn't even get to the time freeze/rewind mechanic that's described to be the main hook of the gameplay.)

- Load functionality does not seem to be working properly. Game seems to save fine, but attempting to load a save seems to leave the game stuck on the loaded scene.
Thanks for the comment, we noticed this problem, will be solve next release. Can you try scrolling the mouse or enter key, it should work ;)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
We are about to release a new version in couple days. We have corrected the save and load bug and have added a point system, days and money.

Some promo pictures that will be seen in next releases.

Hanzoh

Sep 17, 2017
We are about to release a new version in couple days. We have corrected the save and load bug and have added a point system, days and money.

Some promo pictures that will be seen in next releases.
are we going to see mcs mom get cucked in the near future?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
We have lots of pics already rendered but we have to get this thing together and have a little build up before this happens, but for sure you will see some good stuff ;) In our support sections you will be able to preview some before it is release in game

Mar 7, 2017
We have lots of pics already rendered but we have to get this thing together and have a little build up before this happens, but for sure you will see some good stuff ;) In our support sections you will be able to preview some before it is release in game
So...

A simple yes:D or no:angry: will do.

Reactions: brata

brata

May 16, 2017
Almost a month later , one of their team members already raged quit ("personal problems") and the demo is for $5 patreons only...
lol , I pity the guys that support these (this now?) guy(s). Shame though... nice renders but money driven

Reactions: Thornhill

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
The version 0.02 is available

Just to clarify something Brata, the game is available on most forum for FREE, we post it on Reddit and loverslab almost same time as on Patreon. But for security, we cannot allow non patreon to have the file with all that happens there lately. And crew member is still with us, why you said that? why bashing the game?

And thanks for those who support the game on patreon, that's how you will be able to see more, when you go to work you only do it for fun... sure! You probably dont know how much it cost to develop a game ;)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 233 Votes