JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
I'd be ALL for Juliana! ...But, for some reason, I really dig Gaz too... And I'm not usually into tat/pierced chicks with short hair at all. She's just... Strangely hot to me o.o

Her BJ scene. TO DIE FOR.

Yeah, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers xD

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
She can smoke all she wants...
In the morning, going out, while she does something...
But it's kind of surreal to see her smoking while she says goodnight to her sweet boy...
Like, WTF?
Haha, you will be dissapointed in next release then ;) Its a game, it could be surreal dont you think? A 20inch schlong
is also surreal, but just a bit!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I'd be ALL for Juliana! ...But, for some reason, I really dig Gaz too... And I'm not usually into tat/pierced chicks with short hair at all. She's just... Strangely hot to me o.o

Her BJ scene. TO DIE FOR.

Yeah, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers XD
Well, you will be happy to find some more Gaz in next release!

Mar 26, 2018
Well, you will be happy to find some more Gaz in next release!
I hope so too that there will be more content with Gaz in the next update.Her character is so hot short hair , piercing , tattoos and that short black dress with slightly open zipper surely my favorite character..So more Gaz please :eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue:

Reactions: Motkeyz

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well, don't know about that reformed status but I like that the game tells me that that's the end of content for this version, so I 'm not running blindly looking for clues that don't exist...

Reactions: JackBeNimble
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes