Who's your favorite LI so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i like the model of the ex-gf almost tomboyish.

however not only does she cheat...but fuuuuuck again with the cheating backstory in a harem game. a formula that almost never works and especially never works in a honey select game.

but hey at least this one doesnt seem to be a rape victim.:rolleyes:

on top of that you go back in time. so even if you could prevent with magic or whatever you still realize that she was gonna cheat if you didnt. honestly i would've preferred a story where she died and thats what lead to MC's suicidal end.

if that were the case we would really have a reason to keep her, no NTR feeling, and maybe an extra sex scene when MC realizes shes back and "celebrates" with her.

as for the revenge bit. honestly have the Boss frame mc for something and that alone will give him reason to seek revenge...if the boss being a P.O.S wasnt enough of a reason.

i can look forward to MC's balls dropping when he gets more used to his powers at best. cause right now he's meh.

but the intro as it is now... i don't know i think ima pass on this one. i like harem and mind control games great. but the whole cheating GF thing? yeah i'm out. if it changes i'll give it another shot. hopefully there's a mention in the changelog if not then i wish dev the best.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I did play THN, actually. Speaking of, looks like there will be changes to that Ex's story again. But yea, they're different in that; THN ExGF cheated for self-preservation at the cost of the MC (I made a post there about how I understand but don't forgive her for what she did), while this (soon to be) ExGF seems to have done it out of lust and malice. In THN's case, I just simply wished to move on and not take her picture which seems to maybe lead to blackmail in the future? In TV's case, I want revenge. The difference is in why they cheated. The relationship is over in either case - cheating is cheating, there is no salvation on that road - but the MC's actions moving forward are driven by that 'why'.

I'm not sure that there won't be a love path in this, though. There seems to be options to take the moral high ground, which seem weird given that the MC's powers are definitely not saintly. The power he has seems inherently immoral given that it is based in corruption, however mild it may be. I have no ill-will towards the boss' wife or daughter, but unfortunately if you give me a revenge story I will play it as if the MC has lost his moral compass and there are no innocents on the path to revenge (if given the options, anyway). I'm a true sucker for revenge stories done right. I'm a slut for revenge - it's really the only time I can get into a corruption arc, at least.
There wont be any changed in The Haunting Nightmare. Dev will only pile down her bitchy attitude because he wants her to portray as a victim, you can read this on his latest post in his game thread. But I agree with what you said. We dont really know why she cheated on MC, but if its just because of lust and malice I dont think this game has much of a future. Dont get me wrong, for a simple revenge story, like this one, suits well a simple reason for it. But it still will leave the player with a distasteful taste in your mouth for the rest of the playthrough...at least for me.

Lily is just a stuck up brat, but I tried to play nice with her and it turns out she is just a tsundere. So both paths seems reasonable with her. Tessa is definitely created to be taken on the "bad" route as she despite MC in all forms.
Im a sucker for Revenge stories too, but sadly they all for some reason have to start with MC being cucked :rolleyes:
I personally will wait for the next update and see how the Ex-GF whole thing is resolved. If I dont like than thats that. :WeSmart:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, it was a nice little start, and yeah, got me interested in seeing where this story goes, so yeah, I would be looking forward for future releases. Thank you so much for this beginning thus far!!!

Reactions: ABUBUBABA

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Well, very disappointed with how the Hana thing goes in this update. Either we make her leave the city and seemingly remove her from the game, or hypnotize her into being a servant to help the MC against the boss, but in doing so we get a forced sex scene with her. No actual revenge, it would appear. And the Rei thing bugged me... she was getting off on watching Hana cheat on the MC with the boss? Bad start to an LI, imo - even if she didn't know.

Honestly, neither of the Hana choices interest me. I'd much prefer to get revenge against her than the boss; everyone likes to blame the homewrecker over the adulterers, but the boss didn't break the MC's heart. Yes, he deserves something bad, but Hana should have gotten it worse... and without forcing a sex scene with her. I just find her repulsive for what she's done to the MC and wouldn't want my dick anywhere near her.

CWasian21

Aug 14, 2017
From most I tested with the names:

She will say she don't want to have as the same name as those imposter:- Aphrodite and Lilith
She will feel offended:- Succubus & Hana
She ask you to choose again because they will be brought in the story:- Lily, Rei, Marie and Tessa
It is too short:- Blank or 1 to 2 letter
She say u r no fun:- Goddess

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Wondering why the Dev decided to have the MC suicide (haven't played it yet, so going off of comments). You could easily have the cheating indirectly leading to the MC's death (he was distraught and distracted, accidentally walked into traffic or was otherwise taken down by a hostile environment he wasn't paying attention to) rather than opening the can of worms that is suicide, especially killing oneself over cheating. That doesn't reflect well on the MC. It's a super toxic and petty reaction to a painful but, unfortunately, fairly common event. It's basically the equal to killing the GF and boss, just he swapped himself in.

My guess is they didn't really think it through, and thought it was dramatic or powerful.

Reactions: ABUBUBABA

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
but hey at least this one doesnt seem to be a rape victim.:rolleyes:
well i spoke to soon.

considering the blackmail introduced in 2.0...this comment aged poorly

i mean i like the quality of art for the most part but i think this update pretty much confirmed my lack of interest for me.

i dont want to be unfair so i can at least say the dev seems like he releases updates pretty fast.

Jul 31, 2021
That scene with Rei alone made me want to drop this game, whole thing about her getting off to people fucking in the office doesn't sit right with me. Just knowing that she was watching the MC's ex being fucked by his boss is weird as fuck.

I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt for now because she's honestly cute but so far I'm finding it hard to get past what she was up to. Goddess is a bit of a wildcard but I guess that's the point. Lily is a typical tsun and she's cute, so she's fine.

The MC (thank fuck) actually has a decent head on his shoulders, he's rational and so far he hasn't been a complete moron. I actually like how hypnosis is used here too, the MC (knowing how weak he still is at using it) needs to think carefully about who and when to use the ability.

I'll also say that I like how Hana was handled when it came to not turning her into a servant even if she was basically casted off the irrelevant void once you kick her out of your place. Good riddance and I'm glad you're not somehow forced to tolerate her.

Granted I basically casted hypnosis before she could explain further and told her to fuck off soon after. But I'm not sure I like the way you worded her departure. :KEK: Makes it seem like she's going to be found murdered or found dead in a ditch somewhere (or at least that was the vibe I was getting).

Anyways all that aside I plan to stick around, earlier weirdness aside this was an enjoyable read by the end of it. Cheers.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
That scene with Rei alone made me want to drop this game, whole thing about her getting off to people fucking in the office doesn't sit right with me. Just knowing that she was watching the MC's ex being fucked by his boss is weird as fuck.
i'm mostly OK with her Kink but her watching MC's ex does kind of ruin it. and i dont think she was aware that she was MC's ex. but even then it doesnt help much. overall her being a closet perv was somehow cute.

Jul 31, 2021
i'm mostly OK with her Kink but her watching MC's ex does kind of ruin it. and i dont think she was aware that she was MC's ex. but even then it doesnt help much. overall her being a closet perv was somehow cute.
I'm not opposed to voyeurism content, more so how she herself goes about it. I wasn't trying to insinuate that she was aware of the boss fucking MC's ex and more so the player (us) knowing. Just weird imo.

But yeah her being a shy closet pervert isn't anything I'm against, her introduction is what left a bad taste in my mouth. Cheers.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I'm not opposed to voyeurism content, more so how she herself goes about it. I wasn't trying to insinuate that she was aware of the boss fucking MC's ex and more so the player (us) knowing. Just weird imo.

But yeah her being a shy closet pervert isn't anything I'm against, her introduction is what left a bad taste in my mouth. Cheers.
yeah being a voyeur is tricky in this case. i mean it's pretty common that the scenarios are either spy on people via spycam or they just happen to be getting it on when you look out the window, doorway, etc. however i guess in the future she can watch mc get it on.

Reactions: Fantasy Catharsis
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes