Who's your favorite LI so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
The netori angle doesn't work here in my opinion, except for the wife. the Ex-gf and Lucy never seemed to have a real relationship with the boss, nor do they loved him, at this point having anything to do with them would be just straight up sloppy seconds.
Keep in mind a lot of netorare/netori stories they don't stop at just taking the gf/wife they will take the friend, the sister, the daughter, the mother the coworker, the aunt until every female worth fucking in that persons life is taken.

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
In fact.....I think the Netori thing fits extremely well since MC is literally going the revenge Netori route and I like that lol if someone cucks u cuck them back cuck them harder and take everyone and everything from them.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Well, the choice was, as you already know, between getting rid of her or making her a servant. I picked the second one, because I wanted to punish her for cheating. Breaking up wasn't really an option. At least not yet. Not for a me-MC who was, supposed by narration, to lover her so much to the point me-MC wanted to kill myself (I think that's still a dumb reason to off yourself). It quickly went to "seal the deal" by having sex... In a threesome with succubus. Yep.

Cheating lying whore made a commitment, but cheated on MC for whatever reason. That's what matters. The knowledge why doesn't really change that fact. But I think she lied, not because I have a feeling, but because her words doesn't make any sense.
MC simped her into the office. A new young and hot girl is getting a management position of cooping between two companies on rather important project which in reality is a money laundry sink hole and her management position was, as we learned, basically doing nothing and getting paid.
After MC discovered she's cheating and confronted her about it, she denied it.
After MC was helped with his suicide and confronted cheating lying whore with video of such encounter her first line of defense was "I whored myself for you!" in order for MC to not lose his job of being nobody in the office.
He was ordered by Tess, or whatever is her name, to do job outside of his daily job without getting paid for it. Only someone on the bottom of the ladder can be pushed that hard and would accept it in fear of losing so low payed job.
When MC was not even bothered by words of cheating lying whore, she said she didn't want to lose her job. So it was his job or not?
She is more affraid of MC using the video than him finding out about her cheating.
On the "get of my sight" path without brain-washing she is still leaving the job on the next day.
If it was about MC's job, she would have be there still whoring herself so MC won't lose his job.
If it was about loving MC she would have be there asking, begging for forgiveness.
But nope, she's out next day. Why? Because leaving your job looks better than being fired due to having sexual encounters with your boss and who knows who else.
That's why she's cheating lying whore and MC was but a wimp providing for her.
I'm rest my case.

In my opinion yes, yes you did.
Yet MC wasn't watching it. It was simply a story told by a maid and visualized by the developer. Pretty unnecessary to be honest.

The only sex scene like that should be the one when fatboss is railing cheating lying whore in the office in order to fuel the hatred within you. To make you join the dark side feel uncomfortable. To give a immersive reason to hate cheating lying whore.

As far as I know, and I hate those terms as fuck, because I had to google them in order to understand what and every one means and they almost look and sound the same. Anyway, LI needs to be in love. They ain't fucking him out of love, but in order to get something out of it. Be it promotion or better wage, whatever. So, MC can't simply steal them from fatty, because it ain't love, it's trade. But payed in sex instead of money. MC has simply nothing to offer them. He's nobody. A pushover even I say, doing jobs outside of jobs for no pay, because his supervisor said so. And even if he had something to offer, fatboss can simply move to other girls, as he's not bound to any of them. All he need to do is to offer them better conditions for certain favors, because he's in position of doing so.
I assume that poster meant wife and daughter. And yes, MC stealing them and turning them against him, would be considered netori. His relationship with the others seems to be transactional but not with his family.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
:unsure: so the mc even started watching side love interest to fuck others :D glad i doge this bullet this time :D
Well, it's the player who sees it, the MC only hears about it

This is not a pure love build a harem of untouched maidens type of story.
From what I'm seeing, you can have the love part if you want.

I don't understand the obsession some people have with virgins, you ever tried shagging one before? It's a nightmare.
Well, I recommend that you have some virgin LIs, it's a fetish that many harem fans tend to like.

Well, the choice was, as you already know, between getting rid of her or making her a servant. I picked the second one, because I wanted to punish her for cheating. Breaking up wasn't really an option. At least not yet. Not for a me-MC who was, supposed by narration, to lover her so much to the point me-MC wanted to kill myself (I think that's still a dumb reason to off yourself). It quickly went to "seal the deal" by having sex... In a threesome with succubus. Yep.

Cheating lying whore made a commitment, but cheated on MC for whatever reason. That's what matters. The knowledge why doesn't really change that fact. But I think she lied, not because I have a feeling, but because her words doesn't make any sense.
MC simped her into the office. A new young and hot girl is getting a management position of cooping between two companies on rather important project which in reality is a money laundry sink hole and her management position was, as we learned, basically doing nothing and getting paid.
After MC discovered she's cheating and confronted her about it, she denied it.
After MC was helped with his suicide and confronted cheating lying whore with video of such encounter her first line of defense was "I whored myself for you!" in order for MC to not lose his job of being nobody in the office.
He was ordered by Tess, or whatever is her name, to do job outside of his daily job without getting paid for it. Only someone on the bottom of the ladder can be pushed that hard and would accept it in fear of losing so low payed job.
When MC was not even bothered by words of cheating lying whore, she said she didn't want to lose her job. So it was his job or not?
She is more affraid of MC using the video than him finding out about her cheating.
On the "get of my sight" path without brain-washing she is still leaving the job on the next day.
If it was about MC's job, she would have be there still whoring herself so MC won't lose his job.
If it was about loving MC she would have be there asking, begging for forgiveness.
But nope, she's out next day. Why? Because leaving your job looks better than being fired due to having sexual encounters with your boss and who knows who else.
That's why she's cheating lying whore and MC was but a wimp providing for her.
I'm rest my case.
Well, the truth is that I have no intention of taking revenge on her by doing something I don't like... That would be more revenge on myself than on her. So given the options, I'd rather she leave and not come back.

Otherwise I totally agree with everything you've said about her. First, without evidence she never confessed, even with evidence she tried to deny it, when she had no choice but to accept it, she wanted to justify herself in different ways to see if any of them ended up convincing the MC. In my opinion, if she left the job it was solely out of fear that the MC would use the video and end up losing her job and gaining a rather disastrous reputation.

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
Well, it's the player who sees it, the MC only hears about it

From what I'm seeing, you can have the love part if you want.

Well, I recommend that you have some virgin LIs, it's a fetish that many harem fans tend to like.

Well, the truth is that I have no intention of taking revenge on her by doing something I don't like... That would be more revenge on myself than on her. So given the options, I'd rather she leave and not come back.

Otherwise I totally agree with everything you've said about her. First, without evidence she never confessed, even with evidence she tried to deny it, when she had no choice but to accept it, she wanted to justify herself in different ways to see if any of them ended up convincing the MC. In my opinion, if she left the job it was solely out of fear that the MC would use the video and end up losing her job and gaining a rather disastrous reputation.
Idk i get the sense youre twisting things so that its easier to hate her. She comes off more as a naive coward who is afraid of confrontation. As much as you want to hate her and some of it is deserved cuz she handled the situation POORLY but she is also a victim here even MC recognizes that he cant trust her not because she some dick hungry whore but because under normal circumstances she likely wouldnt cheat but this revealed that shes a spineless coward who is weak to coercion blackmail and intimidation. Even with the way she handled it when told to leave her aversion to confrontation shows she kinda just accepts it and runs away. 8e31a7a32524fde88a8059837ae53410.png a19203dbe24f4e538c11992235928b53.png f355f1dffc17bfda996083f46cb62068.png eef92ac8ceb8858c877201bfcc2d5c93.png
The bottom 2 screenshots are after shes mind broken so i think its safe to say that she truly does feel she was forced into it and didnt want to cheat so the remorse is likely real. Theres nuance to these things shes a stupid coward not an evil witch.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Idk i get the sense youre twisting things so that its easier to hate her. She comes off more as a naive coward who is afraid of confrontation. As much as you want to hate her and some of it is deserved cuz she handled the situation POORLY but she is also a victim here even MC recognizes that he cant trust her not because she some dick hungry whore but because under normal circumstances she likely wouldnt cheat but this revealed that shes a spineless coward who is weak to coercion blackmail and intimidation. Even with the way she handled it when told to leave her aversion to confrontation shows she kinda just accepts it and runs away. View attachment 3691670 View attachment 3691671 View attachment 3691672 View attachment 3691673 .
I don't remember reading the last two sentences, I guess they will appear if you follow the slave route with her.

I'm not sure why you've come to the conclusion that I hate her. I don't hate her, but once she has cheated the MC, I consider that the only viable option is for the MC to break up with her and for her to disappear forever. Anyway, my impression is that she is more afraid of what the MC might do with the evidence than she is of regret or guilt. It's possible that I'm wrong, but I don't really care if she's totally sorry, if she's guilt-ridden, or if she's afraid of ruining her chances of employment at other companies. In neither case does my interest in revenge go beyond what the MC has done so far. And in any case I have interest in the MC forgiving her and make her part of the harem.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Anyway, my impression is that she is more afraid of what the MC might do with the evidence than she is of regret or guilt. It's possible that I'm wrong, but I don't really care if she's totally sorry, if she's guilt-ridden, or if she's afraid of ruining her chances of employment at other companies.
Not trying to convince you to change your path with her. I know your boundaries with that, but if she was just afraid of the consequences then we'd have learned that after she was mind broken. She's pretty consistent between her pre mind broken and post mind broken states in at least that regard. She was the victim of a quid quo pro sexual harassment, and by extension sexual assault. It's implied by the time of the prologue she ends up corrupted like in typical type B NTR stories but at the point back in time where the main gameplay is where we can influence it there's no reason to believe she's anything but an unwilling victim thus far.

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
I don't remember reading the last two sentences, I guess they will appear if you follow the slave route with her.

I'm not sure why you've come to the conclusion that I hate her. I don't hate her, but once she has cheated the MC, I consider that the only viable option is for the MC to break up with her and for her to disappear forever. Anyway, my impression is that she is more afraid of what the MC might do with the evidence than she is of regret or guilt. It's possible that I'm wrong, but I don't really care if she's totally sorry, if she's guilt-ridden, or if she's afraid of ruining her chances of employment at other companies. In neither case does my interest in revenge go beyond what the MC has done so far. And in any case I have interest in the MC forgiving her and make her part of the harem.
My bad i may have had u mixed with the guy u quoted lol he was kinda goin off

Not trying to convince you to change your path with her. I know your boundaries with that, but if she was just afraid of the consequences then we'd have learned that after she was mind broken. She's pretty consistent between her pre mind broken and post mind broken states in at least that regard. She was the victim of a quid quo pro sexual harassment, and by extension sexual assault. It's implied by the time of the prologue she ends up corrupted like in typical type B NTR stories but at the point back in time where the main gameplay is where we can influence it there's no reason to believe she's anything but an unwilling victim thus far.
Yeah when I realized what was going on I went from anger at her to disappointment in her. I think if you mind break her but go down the good path MC might end up realizing hes gone too far and try to fix her head. Right now the pain and trauma of what happened in a future that wont even happen anymore is clouding his judgement. Is the breakup justified? Certainly. Is turning her into a mindless slave justified? No.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The MC breaking up with her is something I would do no matter what. But if there was a route where she tried to get the MC back, it's possible that I would follow it to see what she tries to do to get it (maybe she even got lucky and convinced me, although I have serious doubts). We assume that there is no longer a relationship between the MC and her, so she must do everything she can to convince the MC to 1) forgive her and 2) resume her relationship with him. To the first one I'm perfectly open, to the second one not so much. But if the MBML Dev managed to change my mind about a couple of the LIs, it's possible that this one could do it too.

Turning her into a sex slave is something I'm not going to do.

So since the only options are, break up with her and make her disappear or make her the MC's sex slave, the only viable option is the first one.

My bad i may have had u mixed with the guy u quoted lol he was kinda goin off
In reality, as I said before, if there was a route where she tried to get the MC back, I would possibly follow it out of simple curiosity (and it would most likely end, if she doesn't act stupid, in me deciding to forgive her, although possibly resuming the relationship would still be a no).

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Goddess:
succubus horns
succubus wings
succubus spaded tail
purple skin
... I think my goddess might be a succubus.

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
The MC breaking up with her is something I would do no matter what. But if there was a route where she tried to get the MC back, it's possible that I would follow it to see what she tries to do to get it (maybe she even got lucky and convinced me, although I have serious doubts). We assume that there is no longer a relationship between the MC and her, so she must do everything she can to convince the MC to 1) forgive her and 2) resume her relationship with him. To the first one I'm perfectly open, to the second one not so much. But if the MBML Dev managed to change my mind about a couple of the LIs, it's possible that this one could do it too.

Turning her into a sex slave is something I'm not going to do.

So since the only options are, break up with her and make her disappear or make her the MC's sex slave, the only viable option is the first one.

In reality, as I said before, if there was a route where she tried to get the MC back, I would possibly follow it out of simple curiosity (and it would most likely end, if she doesn't act stupid, in me deciding to forgive her, although possibly resuming the relationship would still be a no).
MBML?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Screenshot from 2024-05-31 23-01-39.png
On the one hand, that wholesome hug with lilly when you choose to not use hypnosis is so sweet.
On the other hand, spanking her and making her call you daddy is so sexy. and satisfying correction to the brat.
Tough choice.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Stealing his harem was a reference to an earlier comment saying this story might as well be about the boss's harem. Anyway the way he does things creates a lot of enemies. His wife will be none too thrilled to find out he's been cheating on her nor will the daughter, Tessa RN is moving through self preservation, Lucy would likely jump at an opportunity to be rid of him and Rei well ya know justice....
Anyway nearly every woman in the game so far is connected to the boss in some way and either already want to get rid of him or can be convinced to do so.
Netori tends to be something im ok with. the problem when applied to a VN is when we have to watch potential LI being banged/abused by others. as a harem player why would i wanna see that? it doesn't invoke rage or the need for revenge so much as disgust.

if done right. me hating a character makes me want to stick around for the revenge route or punishment route. but if i get disgust out of it im more likely to not want to deal with a character or just abandon the game.

another game tried that recently where one route is to potentially steal another guys harem but one LI bangs him even if the MC vocally and physically declares interest to said LI.... its not doing well subscriber wise. although in that game issue is that it tries to do a NTR route and Harem route without separating them properly. "Girlfriend by Paola"

this game seems to focus more on the harem route even if its via mind control, but seems to ruin some characters.

honestly the MC is weird also. dude loses his GF in one timeline has a second chance to fix/prevent it and instead decides to record it. like he could have used hypnosis BEFORE she cheated to see what was going on and then make choices based off the knowledge he would have gained. in this case based on the dialogue on what she says if you break her mind. it seems she was telling the truth that she was being forced or tricked into it.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes