VN RPGM Completed Time Stop RPG [v1.0] [Swallows999]

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
I am not rly a fan of timestop rpgs either and I don't like the engine, bute even so, the game was good and funny, but a bit short sadly :(

jetrocross

May 16, 2017
I know this would be impossible to ask, but will he be making a Milf THICC lady in the next version

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
I know this would be impossible to ask, but will he be making a Milf THICC lady in the next version
I think he's considering 1.0 to be the final release of the game so unlikely hes going to add more stuff to it and just move on to other projects.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
For those who are looking for more time stop content you should check

Theres quite a few timestop animation/video artists over there.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Oh god please be good. This is one of my biggest fetishes and its always been rather niche.
Guys, it is XMAS day for ya !!!

Dating Sim with Time Stop option hehe
Have fun and leave a like !
@zooploop @B_Ouji @dave420 @btaaj8 @Daveck @JustRance @QBQ @pinkelephant @-luc1f3r- @yoyoquicric @Ares02 @19Toast97 @mesoru @Poetsirrah @herac @John Jogn @L mend @yihman1 @skriveavis @Reddy.97 @assurdo

Game is similar to:
https://f95zone.to/threads/eratoho-k-wamekukyouzin.7042

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
Did they finish that translation? Last I saw was version 25, but then they didn't seem to touch it for months and the pastebin they were keeping track of stuff on expired. I think eratohoLIG also had timestop but was more focused on romance than TW is.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Ending feels kinda rushed, just leaping into 'choose between time-rape and orc-girl'
It felt more like it was going for an addiction-type ending, rather than 'I've always loved you'

Also, even in the 'good' ending where he burns the book, he should just remember how to do the spell.
Possibly revealing this during the final sex scene? But choosing to stay with her anyway.

Basically, it feels like the dev got bored and just decided to tack and ending on and call it done.

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes