VN RPGM Completed Time Stop RPG [v1.0] [Swallows999]

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
This game is really cool, the writing is fun (no engrish btw) and the situations too. Too bad the dev doesn't get much support, the concept of time stop is pretty rare

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Really hope this turns into getting a harem and no sharing, hypno rpg has an scene where 2 guys cum on a girl so i hope this one remains MC only (Though doesnt seems likely).

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
What a cool game. Time stop does not do much for me, but the game was fun and interesting nontheless. I also usually do not like orc females in games, but this one was really made.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Well this is nice. Time stopping is a "side-kink" for me, but still pretty nice. Especially the Inn keeper lady with her implied impregnation scene. Gonna play some more later.

My only real problem is the same I started having with all the good games having some kind of a power and it's that they're all static pre-made events/scenes that you can only do in certain times, locations and ways.
I KNOW that that's because it's really hard to make these fully dynamic especially in a "limited" engine like RPGM, but still I can't shake the feeling of needing something with more function.

cantito

Feb 15, 2017
Im stuck after the inn scene, I think im missing something. What am i supposed to do next?

Risax

Nov 15, 2017
Seems like version 1.0.0 is also the last version of the game, and then it's finished. From what I've heard, there is only a nun scene available in the church and two different endings.

Reactions: kalifianto

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
I too shall say that Time Stop one of my top fetishes. Anything that involves you being ignored while you have your fun.

Wish more developers play with these types of fetishes.

Havalus

May 11, 2017
Yes clearly they deserve more support, i enjoy this game so let's give them a big thanks ~ *Unlock 3$ patreon* xD

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Yes clearly they deserve more support, i enjoy this game so let's give them a big thanks ~ *Unlock 3$ patreon* xD
U can share the latest version with us then pretty please :giggle::giggle::giggle:

oh god oh fuck

Jul 30, 2018
Time stop fetish is absolutely top tier, and it's kinda hard to find good content for it. This looks promising though, thanks for the upload!

Eleum Loyce

May 17, 2018
I rarely enjoy RPGM games but this is very well done! What sold me is the substitution of the generic JRPG turn-based combat for a much more simple and straightforward text-based combat system. Good art, decent story... and I love the time-stop fetish.

Reactions: Slade1717
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes