VN RPGM Completed Time Stop RPG [v1.0] [Swallows999]

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I purchased this on dlsite not realising it's on here... Now don't get me wrong I'm not upset that I paid for it, I have no problem paying for it. What bothers me is that i paid for a censored game when an uncensored version exists OTL.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I purchased this on dlsite not realising it's on here... Now don't get me wrong I'm not upset that I paid for it, I have no problem paying for it. What bothers me is that i paid for a censored game when an uncensored version exists OTL.
Are you talking about "Time Stop RPG Wool Avanture" by Nagiyahonpo? I did do a rough translation of that game, can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/time-stop-rpg-wool-avanture-final-nagiyahonpo.4741/

This thread is about my game, which admittedly has a very similar name, but is in fact an entirely different game.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Are you talking about "Time Stop RPG Wool Avanture" by Nagiyahonpo? I did do a rough translation of that game, can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/time-stop-rpg-wool-avanture-final-nagiyahonpo.4741/

This thread is about my game, which admittedly has a very similar name, but is in fact an entirely different game.
Unless someone you don't know about translated and censored your game and submitted it to dlsite to profit off of it then you yourself must have put it on DLsite... Look it's right here.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Unless someone you don't know about translated and censored your game and submitted it to dlsite to profit off of it then you yourself must have put it on DLsite... Look it's right here.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I'll talk to the publisher for this game to figure out what happened.

Reactions: Disco-Inferno

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Alright, well it's looking like some USDA-Choice Jabroni actually stole the game, translated it into Japanese, censored it, and is selling it on DLsite. This is some shit.

Hexxydecimal

May 3, 2023

Thanks for bringing this to attention to Swallows, and thank you to this forum for supporting Time Stop RPG through word of mouth and its creator Swallows (he's a hella neat guy) . You discovered this market fraud that would've gone undetected if you had not stepped in and complained about censorship.

Repackaging someone else's work while changing nothing at its core and slapping a filter on the naughty bits, effectively creating less content than the original, then selling it for twice the price, without even consulting the creator...man. That's just dirty.

I mean, who the hell censors a NSFW game that is specifically meant to be NSFW?

Disco Inferno, let me know the price you paid on DLSite for it, and I'll refund you that amount, because good god, no one should ever pay for censored content.

Reactions: Disco-Inferno

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Thanks for bringing this to attention to Swallows, and thank you to this forum for supporting Time Stop RPG through word of mouth and its creator Swallows (he's a hella neat guy) . You discovered this market fraud that would've gone undetected if you had not stepped in and complained about censorship.

Repackaging someone else's work while changing nothing at its core and slapping a filter on the naughty bits, effectively creating less content than the original, then selling it for twice the price, without even consulting the creator...man. That's just dirty.

I mean, who the hell censors a NSFW game that is specifically meant to be NSFW?

Disco Inferno, let me know the price you paid on DLSite for it, and I'll refund you that amount, because good god, no one should ever pay for censored content.
It only amounts to about $5 with the coupon code I used so not a massive deal, I appreciate the offer though! If nothing else just set me up with a copy of the next game :D

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
This game could really use a walkthrough. I am not sure what to do next. and just walking around lost got boring quick
In order to advance to the next area, you must complete the herbalist's quest of finding the flower he needs. You can find the herbalist in the same town that Shagrath teleported from, to the north-west.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is so random. why would we know to do this?
this game needs better in game directions

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes