EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
827aad05d7cc41cc95d83a93aa9ab014[1].png

Overview:
You are Jon, a 22 years old guy down on his luck for making bad choices. Living alone in a rent apartment, struggling with parole conditions and money, your mother hates you and your sisters ignore you. Until one night an alien comes to your place and gives you a mission to hunt a parasite affecting people’s minds. With a device in your own brain and a time loop of 15 days as a failsafe mechanism you are set to go…. But who says that you can’t have a little fun in the process and maybe the chance to turn around your life.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-28
Release Date: 2024-01-19
Developer: Hydrahenker -
Censored: No
Version: 0.69.00
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

*All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras:
Walkthrough - Gallery unlock* - Save

hakulaku97 thanks for the links
*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

CarrAccidentdanaAfterSave.png CarrAccidentjonsavesfun_truck.png catfight1.png Dream1_dana02.png JanitorHandjob_1.png LibraryDana3.png lockerroom_punish_3.png StorageSuits7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Maybe i'm stupid, but nopy link isn't working

Edit. gofile isn't working either welp

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Game it's in early stage but looks nice. Which program I need to extract pictures from it?

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes