4.20 star(s) 42 Votes
D

Deleted member 366409

Hi,
When I play a new game the sprites don't appear. And at the end of the fight against the boss (I guess?) I have a "height' of undefined" error.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Thank you (and merry Christmas)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BGhoulJK

Oct 9, 2018
Hi,
When I play a new game the sprites don't appear. And at the end of the fight against the boss (I guess?) I have a "height' of undefined" error.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Thank you (and merry Christmas)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I found what's wrong. Apparently you have to Japanese Shift the archive like most of the comments said.

DeltaP5

Sep 2, 2018
Does somebody have a save file of the English version where you didn't touch any of the scenes except for the main story's scenes?

Like you just played the story and that's it....

hyzxo68

Feb 14, 2018
Is there any guarantee that the translation for 2.0 version will come out? Since it is mentioned on the dlsite page like this :
* November 06, 2018 - Copyright ownership of the DLsite translated text
has transferred to the game developer. Please note that beyond this date,
any text added in updates may not be an Official DLsite Translation.

kalleangka

Sep 30, 2018
I have a slight problem, with the Secret 11, I can't seem to find it, look for everywhere where to find it but i cant seem to find it, any help on how to active it?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Hm... anyone think one of the character designs is inspired by Luna from lilitales?

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
Is there any guarantee that the translation for 2.0 version will come out? Since it is mentioned on the dlsite page like this :
* November 06, 2018 - Copyright ownership of the DLsite translated text
has transferred to the game developer. Please note that beyond this date,
any text added in updates may not be an Official DLsite Translation.
Author says that he is traying to add english part to dlc tina but it make some time to do.

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes