4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
wow glad to see an actual english version of this. been trying to complete the jap version for a few months but i'll jus download this instead lol

Reactions: ponyguy

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
Judging by your comments, it's kinda difficult to get the scenes, huh?
My beloved Tifa and a challenge... what a time to be alive!!
all the different scenes require different timings and combinations, it wasnt hard just that it was tedious and since it was japanese for me the game didnt really explain much on the limit break mode

May 19, 2017
Introducing the world's first "game where you hit that giant ass from the back all night!"
Come on, we all know we loved Tifa not for her ass, but for those humongous bahonkadonkers. Awesome game though

Arenn

Dec 8, 2017
mfw the controls are so arbitrary you might as well let it auto because in limit break you sure as hell don't have much agency over it.

CapeHornLover

Dec 4, 2018
for anyone having problems with the mac version as i have, go inside the TSA.app package contents and copy paste the TSA.app/Contents/Resources/movie.swf into the root directory of the file. It seems that the programs symlinks for mac wasnt setup properly, leading to some "unidentifed"/null script errors.

Paki69

Jan 9, 2020
Hi guys

I just got the game running and it functions well when I'm doing the mini game, but when I succeed and get a scene, the animation stops and the message of "Undefined" appears. I try to click everything but nothing happens.

Could somebody help me with this? I'm playing on Mac

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes