Others Completed Tiara * Phantasia [pinkbanana-soft]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE132499_img_main.jpg

Overview:
There was a girl living deep in the mountains. Her name, Tiara. She lived with her mother and elder sister. A young energetic girl she was. But that all changed one day... Upon returning home from hunting, she found her house in disarray and her family being violated... The shocking scenery of her beloved elder sister pierced through her heart. Their bloodline one of particular prowess. Their children said to be blessed with great strength and talent... and thus a target for relentless breeding. The result... Her elder sister, perished and her mother, became captive seed bed... "Tiara... run, run for your life..." were her last words of wisdom but... Tiara chose the path of MOST resistance... to FIGHT!​

Updated: May/20/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - - -

TragicSolitude thanks for the link

RE132499_img_smp2.jpg RE132499_img_smp1.jpg RE132499_img_smp4.jpg RE132499_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

emmaus

Jul 12, 2017
I can not for the life of me Cheat Engine this.
for rpgmaker games(all versions), all visible values are stored as (value*2)+1 in memory. for most games, they may crash if the changed value is non odd, or even if it is changed. freezing a value does not cause it to crash., and a quick invincibility trick is to fully heal your charactor, find the HP value and freeze it. for other cheats, if the games keeps crashing, save and use a save editor to change the values.

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
for rpgmaker games(all versions), all visible values are stored as (value*2)+1 in memory. for most games, they may crash if the changed value is non odd, or even if it is changed. freezing a value does not cause it to crash., and a quick invincibility trick is to fully heal your charactor, find the HP value and freeze it. for other cheats, if the games keeps crashing, save and use a save editor to change the values.
I know that, and I have the RPG maker value as a special option in my lists. This, however, isn't an rpgmaker game. I have no problem with cheat engine and RPG maker, this game just doesn't store anything. I believe it changes every time the value changes.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Is there any other download site?... I can't seem to download the game at MEGA...
Yeah, sorry, when I uploaded it at first my internet was playing up. Added more links

Reactions: ponyguy

Hotie

Mar 2, 2018
I love this kind of games with beautiful hentai pixelart

...Although there haven´t save options in the game :'v

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes