VN Others Completed Throb! The Greatest Inventions of the Sexy Era! [Softhouse-Seal]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2660.jpg

Overview:
With the cherry blossoms of spring in full bloom, how is everybody spending these vivid and colorful days? On this occasion, I wish to declare to everybody the formation of the "Second Science Club". During today's morning assembly, I had heard that Hanabatake Academy's esteemed science club would be established once more, and certainly, without fail, I felt I would be chosen as advisor without anyone raising an objection. But in reality? Despite being a genius inventor, I was slight for the position by a quack who joked about things like dripping unknown liquids on potatoes. 「Look, it's turning purple now~」 And this was declared without any error?... No, it was certainly an error!! Haa... haa... It appears that I was a bit too forceful with that writing brush. Please excuse my sudden loss of composure. Well, given the circumstances, I would like to establish the Secret Society of Evil, the "Second Science Club". Alongside my super, ultra-hyper, idiotic subordinate, or rather my subordinate, Haruhara Fuuka, and my super ultra-awesome inventions, I request your support in seeking revenge against this academy. With that said, I wish everyone a wonderful school life...​

VNDB:
Alias Title: Todoroke Seiki no Daihatsumei Ai to Okori to Kanashimi no Himitsu Kessha Dai Ni Kagakubu
Original Title: 轟け性紀の大発明 愛と怒りと悲しみの秘密結社第二科学部
Sequel:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Developer/Publisher: /
Censorship: No
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Walkthrough:

Download: - - - -

Greatest Inventions_2017-08-02_01-48-02.png Greatest Inventions_2017-08-02_01-48-17.png Greatest Inventions_2017-08-02_01-47-30.png 34576.jpg 34577.jpg 34578.jpg 34579.jpg 34575.jpg 2660.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Its translated and has Japanese voice
Ok, thank you. I thought it might be (seeing as it is from Mangagamer) but that info wasn't in the OP so wasn't sure (the language bit I mean). I've played this before and I liked it so I'm probably going to download and play it again since it's been quite a while since I last played.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Ok, thank you. I thought it might be (seeing as it is from Mangagamer) but that info wasn't in the OP so wasn't sure (the language bit I mean). I've played this before and I liked it so I'm probably going to download and play it again since it's been quite a while since I last played.
No problem. Also the post showed it was censored. Its not

Reactions: DragonWrath

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
o yea, remembering playing half of it before. the MC is amusing and a bit looney, and one of the girls is a bit of an airhead and follows him along.

Anthe1932

Mar 17, 2017
They are all airheads, but it is a really funny VN. I loved the inventions, especially the futa one (I was a bit worried about that at first with a male protagonist, almost skipped the best scene). I really wish the sequel was translated, though checking out the cg it didn't look as interesting as this one.

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
I like the story dose any one know if the sequel is going to get translated

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
View attachment 11882

Overview:
With the cherry blossoms of spring in full bloom, how is everybody spending these vivid and colorful days? On this occasion, I wish to declare to everybody the formation of the "Second Science Club". During today's morning assembly, I had heard that Hanabatake Academy's esteemed science club would be established once more, and certainly, without fail, I felt I would be chosen as advisor without anyone raising an objection. But in reality? Despite being a genius inventor, I was slight for the position by a quack who joked about things like dripping unknown liquids on potatoes. 「Look, it's turning purple now~」 And this was declared without any error?... No, it was certainly an error!! Haa... haa... It appears that I was a bit too forceful with that writing brush. Please excuse my sudden loss of composure. Well, given the circumstances, I would like to establish the Secret Society of Evil, the "Second Science Club". Alongside my super, ultra-hyper, idiotic subordinate, or rather my subordinate, Haruhara Fuuka, and my super ultra-awesome inventions, I request your support in seeking revenge against this academy. With that said, I wish everyone a wonderful school life...​

VNDB:
Alias Title: Todoroke Seiki no Daihatsumei Ai to Okori to Kanashimi no Himitsu Kessha Dai Ni Kagakubu
Original Title: 轟け性紀の大発明 愛と怒りと悲しみの秘密結社第二科学部
Sequel:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Developer/Publisher: /
Censorship: No
Genre:

Installation:

Walkthrough:

Download: - -

View attachment 11886 View attachment 11887 View attachment 11888 View attachment 11871 View attachment 11872 View attachment 11873 View attachment 11874 View attachment 11877 View attachment 11882
Links are broken

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote