LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I appreciate y'all keeping thread alive, but picking up all pics individually when you have dozens of other threads to watch for is hella annoying

Just DM me the link and I'll update when month is over or you can mirror all sets for October on any reliable host and leave the link here ;)

Last edited:

Qwerty34

Jun 3, 2021
Begging and pleading for the new widowmaker piece, my addiction can't wait until the monthly op update... :giggle:

Philpant1

May 23, 2022
fucking pisses me off that the one month i did sign up for most of the content was mid, but now he's putting out some of his best stuff so far
.. it's not fair bros

• Haha
Reactions: Fuckdisgud

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
No :devilish:

literally zero point to post paid links, bcs it will be gone the next day, or even faster
bcs I have no guarantees that I or other ppl who subbed today, will be subbed tmrw...
maybe I do now... but who knows what might happen :WeSmart:

Philpant1

May 23, 2022
Also Due to the way XZC uploads his content you can't simply wait for the favorite sites to auto-rip it, you'd need to write something to go and not only check if there is new content but also grab and verify the correct mega link. Since the patron post itself doesn't have the content it's pushed onto an every changing mega link.