4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

ICHIBANnerdy

Jul 19, 2017
I like the artisi, but I don't like male protagonists. Still, this looks good and I hope the best for this game.

deadrabbit

Nov 16, 2017
Reinbach is amazing. Look up his stuff sometime if you haven't. Super pumped for a game with his stuff.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
added male protag tag.

TRWTheGame.exe is reported as PUA by Sophos Enterprise.
Yeah my anti virus keeps deleting the .exe file
Ran the through VirusTotal.com. Here are the results.

With 7/68 detecting based on heuristics, it's a false positive because renpy exes sometimes trigger a/v detection.

Reactions: FifouWeb

Jensaisrien

Aug 9, 2017
Reinbach doing the art for a game... I hope it inspires other great artists ! :D

By the way, there's a reinbob at Kitty Burger, behind the counter. So I suppose the tag "handjob" can be added

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
as soon as i extracted my antivirus acted up and deleted the start app and now i cant extract anymore

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Please have lesbian and brother-sister incest content !
Not sure about brother-sister incest (and I'm pretty sure they're established as step-siblings), but Casey and her mother got it on in the original comic series, and a pair of amazonian twins had fun together as well.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Only problem I got with this is the devs doing the "alpha demo v1.0" versioning. 1.0 is "full game release" versioning. Everything before that is a decimal. So is this a 0.1.0 release? That makes more sense. Bah.

Reactions: AnHorse

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
Lol this drawings are so good and sexy, waiting for more. Becarefull darkcookie. btw can someone recommend some games that are in this style of 2cg like summertime?
U could try Snow daze. And I have to say that, at this time, no one could beat DC in writing and gameplay. About art work DC is never the best or unique.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
love Reinbach's Artwork/Comics it's amazing, I'm for sure following this game!

Thanks for the Share.

Reactions: zazzaro

Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017
U could try Snow daze. And I have to say that, at this time, no one could beat DC in writing and gameplay. About art work DC is never the best or unique.
Thanks, Already played it and was really good, but I don't know why, I can't make the voices of the actresses fit the characters. I only imagine they recording the moanings in bedrooms and I just laugh. so I turn off the voices.

Cremona Devs

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
It's always awesome to have games that don't take themselves too seriously the way comics do, the great artwork is just the icing!

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
I fucking love the comics, one of my favorites. Hope the game will be as good. or even better.

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes