Flash This is one of the best spooky side scrollers out there

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018

In english the title of the game is called Alps and the dangerous forest but idk how true that is. I don't know if I'm allowed to say the site but I got the game/torrent from a site that rhymes with lukebei.

In the game you play a character trying to make their way to safety while going through a spooky dense forest full of monster, while trying to figure out puzzles before the enemies get you. They're fairly simple, and that's coming from someone who hates doing puzzles.

The animation and environment is absolutely amazing. The more I played, the more immersed I was with how natural everything looked. You can see that by playing the video on the store link I gave. It really reminds me of the very popular and old mobile game called Limbo. Except with this one, you get sexually assaulted if you make a mistake.

I enjoyed this so much that I figured I should share it with the community. I don't think it can be uploaded because there's no English translations for it however it's certainly not needed when playing it.

Reactions: Uzimaki

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
@zoneitorboneit According to your description and some preview pics on the website. It is indeed interesting. After looking some more, this is a paid game but if we work together we could have the game for free and more popular than ever

p.s. great username ;)

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
@Gab Thank you the compliment! I'm surprised no one took this name :p

I have the game from the torrent site, and on there it's given by a green trusted uploader who does upload many games quite often. This being the link, again I'm not entirely sure I'm allowed posting it. Nevertheless, mikocon the user who did upload it is a popular uploader on there and animesharing so I'm fairly confident that it's a safe file. Should I try to upload the file onto mega?