Others This Is More A Question Not A Request

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
anyone here have seen this game somewhere ? i tryng to find it but no succes already search over 4chan 8 chan russian forums nothing if someone find it pls share the info pls sry the english xD

Albr

Aug 10, 2016
yes it's a guy from 4chan who say he was making a game and then he disappeared, so this game don't even exist

Reactions: oldmasterxd

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
someone somewhere says the game is called Goblin.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah it is goblin. He just abandoned it when he could have just made mom's breasts less blocky (TK17 models) and refined the program and it would have been good. But you should know by now that 4ch/8ch are among the most toxic places on the clearnet.

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
so @muttdoggy should you and i take a tour to the deep web and see what we can find :D

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You go ahead.. I won't go to the deep web since many providers in this area (especially mine) are very good at sharing info with the authorities if you access the darknet. Even if they can't see what you're doing, they start watching you when you use TOR or onion routers because they can see that but they can't tell where you go unless it's unencrypted (some http addies)

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
4chan is not that bad doggy, and The Twist was not a pretty game when it came out, but the models have gotten noticeably better with a few patches. A lot of these new devs just give up too easily imo, which is a shame because then people flood the market with cookie cutter copies of things they think will be successful.

Reactions: mastercuck