Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
I haven't played in a while but the game feels broken and I'm unable to progress the story. Where the hell do I find the map shard?

Reactions: Demon1dixie

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Is the steam version censored in any way (like if any content was removed to put the game on steam)?

ewigpfad

May 4, 2020

After seven hard years of development work, here we are. The main story of Third Crisis
is now complete and ready for you all to experience. We hope you enjoy!

Added the three main story endings of Third Crisis.
Added two new scenes in the dominatrix house.
Added a ui hint to the bullet vibrator lovense UI.
Fixed multiple typos.
Fixed breast physics in a badgeless sex animation.
Fixed Klaus appearing in place of Martin in one dialogue.
Fixed bartending ass spreading animation not working correctly.
Fixed the lovense integration for the townhall scenes.

ewigpfad

May 4, 2020
Can't wait for someone to upload 1.0.0 now that it's absolute, fully done.
I vaguely recall them saying that there will be more updates. For like half a year I think.
But I might just misremember. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit:
Found this in a Patreon post from 2023-03-30:
"After Third Crisis is released in its “final” 1.0 Update, we have a few ideas on how to continue. We see all of your ideas in the discord about content that you’d like to see in Third Crisis and we’re considering adding more side-content in the form of free updates to the game. Those free updates will be released on Patreon first. "

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Noonwraith

Aternalyss208

Apr 8, 2018
I wonder if that means all the possible bad endings are there now or if they will add them after, and this just means the main story is finished

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
full save please i dont know why mine was corrupted or something, when i tried to load it, the game crashed and the file just disapeared, i dont want to do it all again, please help

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes