Thinking of uploading an have some questions?

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
SO I was looking over the game list an checking out the visual novels that are there and ended up thinking I have some that ain't up there so was thinking i might upload some of the Visual Novels I have. Now i have read the Uploading Rules: and was wondering is there anything else i should know/watch out for when uploading visual novels?

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
hmm... i dont think there is anything else u need to give other than to fill the VN with the relevant info... but just to be safe @ me or any uploader

Reactions: ShiKage89

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
o.o @? might have to say what you mean by that lol.
really only thing i wan't to know if i have to be careful content wise since most VN's seem to draw there characters young... that an do i have search up the translator i.e manga gamer or fan trans... since i have had some of these for a while can't be to sure on them XD

Everything else seems to be straight forward though the upload set up seems to be geared more to games people are making >.<

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
o.o @? might have to say what you mean by that lol.
really only thing i wan't to know if i have to be careful content wise since most VN's seem to draw there characters young... that an do i have search up the translator i.e manga gamer or fan trans... since i have had some of these for a while can't be to sure on them XD

Everything else seems to be straight forward though the upload set up seems to be geared more to games people are making >.<
What Alexander meant was using the snail for tagging people. For example like this @ShiKage89 (when using this "@" just wrote the name of the user next to it and it should open a little window with the name of the user. Just click it and voilà, the user is tagged!)
And aside from Shota and Loli content (I mean games that revolves completely around these two themes. But if, say, one game have a char loli but the game it's about something else, than it's fine), you can pretty much upload everything as far as I know c:

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Ok that basically what I wanted to know lol just in time since i have my files ready for uploading of the first one think the only thing that will annoy me is the GENRE TAGS since vndb gives u them big technical ones lol gonna be fun for me >.>

Ok one more question lol with the most have 3 links do u have to add the 3 straight away as you make the post? or can u add them in after u made the post o.o? just noticing how different sites have different upload times lol