EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
yFZNqIXaMIcqkD3OymiIwghIaf5QsuL5TTShpzWqOxk6f4WAJ9LUQfARyhHP9qi8.png

Overview:
"Our hero is a late-teens doting younger brother with a love for books. When we enter the story, our hero is preparing for his new employment by moving in with his sister, Julia, since her home is much closer to the bookstore where he now works. Julia is a mid-20's banker who, once close to our hero, had drifted apart when she went to college. She is an intelligent skeptic with a good sense of humor and a soft spot for her little brother. She lives with her room-mate, Eva, who we find won't be home for a few days (not in the demo). It seems Eva had a rather unfortunate first meeting with our hero, but he aims mend their friendship. As of now, our hero's main concern is a man named David, who Julia works with. He must get David to leave Julia alone at all costs."
-Summary by jpsimon​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-19
Release Date: 2023-04-08
Developer: Noir Desir
Censorship: No
Version: 0.9.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Info for Android Version:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Android (v0.8): - - -
Other: Compressed*

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough -
Walkthrough Mod
axel797 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

252355_1.png 252356_2.png 252357_3.png 252358_4.png 252359_5.png 252360_6.png 252361_7.png 252362_8.png 252364_9.png 252365_10.png 252366_11.png 252367_12.png 252368_v.025_1.png 252369_v.025_2.png 252370_v.025_3.png 252371_v.025_4.png 252372_v.025_5.png 252373_v.025_6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Eeeh no description. Let me give it a go ...

"This demo covers the first 48 hours of the story. Our hero is a late-teens doting younger brother with a love for books. When we enter the story, our hero is preparing for his new employment by moving in with his sister, Julia, since her home is much closer to the bookstore where he now works. Julia is a mid-20's banker who, once close to our hero, had drifted apart when she went to college. She is an intelligent skeptic with a good sense of humor and a softspot for her little brother. She lives with her room-mate, Eva, who we find won't be home for a few days (not in the demo). It seems Eva had a rather unfortunate first meeting with our hero, but he aims mend their friendship. As of now, our hero's main concern is a man named David, who Julia works with. He must get David to leave Julia alone at all costs and destroy their planned date for the cinema on Friday."

Edit: This only covers the demo. I have no idea what's going on with the rest of the game that's not out. This is just based on what the author has shown us.

I enjoyed the unique, stylized art. The english translation was rough, but I've seen worse. It is not so bad that it hinders the story. There's a little frontal nudity, but it's masked by a sheer night gown. Some upskirt stuff during a massage, but again, it's masked by panties. Not bad. I'm gonna keep an eye on this. The demo said the next update was May 2017, so sometime in the next 25 days? It took me around 30 minutes to finish this demo.

Last edited:

lkta

May 3, 2017
agree with the above, short intro to the game and the characters are maybe a little more 2D comic/stylized than in most of the current ren'py games around at the moment but even in this short demo there are quite a few paths/options to try although it is too early to see how much of an effect these will have to the overall story at this point.

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
Eeeh no description. Let me give it a go ...

"This demo covers the first 48 hours of the story. Our hero is a late-teens doting younger brother with a love for books. When we enter the story, our hero is preparing for his new employment by moving in with his sister, Julia, since her home is much closer to the bookstore where he now works. Julia is a mid-20's banker who, once close to our hero, had drifted apart when she went to college. She is an intelligent skeptic with a good sense of humor and a softspot for her little brother. She lives with her room-mate, Eva, who we find won't be home for a few days (not in the demo). It seems Eva had a rather unfortunate first meeting with our hero, but he aims mend their friendship. As of now, our hero's main concern is a man named David, who Julia works with. He must get David to leave Julia alone at all costs and destroy their planned date for the cinema on Friday."
That's a very nice summary. Can I add it to the OP?

U

User_10739

I really didn't like the photoshop posterize effect. There are way better ways to achieve the illustrated look without the excessive black dots & outline... Other than that it was short & sweet.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
We appreciate you giving us screenshots but we can't use any since they re-direct to the host instead of being direct links, we don't want people being directed to imagebam and such homepage to view a image and deal with ads, not to mention they'll be dead links in a few months like usual.

redstilettos

May 12, 2017
The story got sexual way too fast for my taste, but hey, it's only v0.1, and I had a lot of fun playing it. Noir Desir says this game will be "more realistic" than the norm and focused on "emotional relationships." I really hope so!

Noir Desir

Game Developer
May 15, 2017
Thanks. I'm working hard on version 02. I hope you enjoy it.

The story got sexual way too fast for my taste, but hey, it's only v0.1, and I had a lot of fun playing it. Noir Desir says this game will be "more realistic" than the norm and focused on "emotional relationships." I really hope so!
You know, Julia playing some kind of game with the main character, and he's trying to learn the rules ;)

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
The author added a photo to his Patreon that is probably Eva (the room mate). He mentions some other bits about v.02 and when/what to expect.

One thing I really like about this guy is that has no paywall to read about upcoming events/updates. I never understood why developers hid their news away from potential supporters. Hiding sneak-peaks and teasers, okay, makes sense. But, why hide news about new versions that would entice new patrons? Seems self-destructive. I'm glad this guy chose not to.

Noir Desir

Game Developer
May 15, 2017
Sleeping Beauty.png The new version of the game is now available for free. V.02 is longer (almost twice as much text and images), contains many new funny and erotic scenes, and more nudity ;)

Windows & Linux:

Mac:

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes