Things you really would like the game devs to stop adding in there games.

What fetish or concept you would like for game devs to stop using?

• NTR/CUCKOLDERY

Votes: 78 34.7%
  • Ethnic/racial superiority (Muh big dick white/black guy destroys 8 hundred asian/black/white chicks)

Votes: 77 34.2%
  • Dick girls

Votes: 64 28.4%
  • Sleep rape

Votes: 58 25.8%
  • Once Upon a Time some teenager went home to live with his reali...

Votes: 54 24.0%
  • Making the story too exotic to the point where no one can relate to it

Votes: 20 8.9%
  • Casanova simulators

Votes: 16 7.1%
  • Too much dialogue

Votes: 33 14.7%
  • Teenager has big cock and every girl in a kilometre want to suck on it

Votes: 91 40.4%
  • Getting to fuck every character you meet

Votes: 19 8.4%

• Total voters

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Games should focus and not have 10+ Girls that all look somewhat the same and act very similar.
I agree it should be 6 girls maximum and then the MC could have the a day off to wash his dick and recharge his nut sack.:)

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Sharing a girl with another guy. I'm not gay!
Scenes were the girl is fucked by more than one guy. Again I'm not gay. I'm not here to see a bunch of guys dicks. Put all the women you want in the scene but limit the maximum number of men in a scene to 1. Unless the game targets something other than strait males.
If you don't then make those scenes optional.

It would be nice to see some corruption games that don't go to the extreme ending in the girl turning into a cock gobbling meat toilet who's only thought is more dick.

Any lazy writing to move the story forward and get to fap scenes that causes plot holes.
Example: If you don't know how to write a proper blackmail encounter and cover all the bases leave it the hell out.
Don't write a personality type then have the character act entirely against it. These types of things are called plot holes.
You should have learned not to do the shit in around 5th grade at least by 8th grade.

FuckoffPrick

Dec 24, 2019
I don't necessarily have problems with any of that, half of the options are just fetishes which some people love and others hate. It would be unfair to remove them to the benefit of one group and detriment of others. Everyone can find things, they can enjoy in game or genre (tags) he/she likes. Some people can even enjoy 'bad' storytelling or cliche setups. My biggest problem is the gameplay in these games, which is a lot of the time unnecessary management and grind, or repetitive running around(with RPGM games) and repeating dialogue/events etc. Again some people may enjoy it, but whilst I can understand fetish preferences, I don't get the enjoyment in this type of 'gameplay'. Do people really genuinely like management and grinding and doing the same thing over and over or reading the same lines over and over in erotic games that much? if that is the appeal why even play erotic game when there're so much better management games out there, that do management part way more interesting and impactful. In all of the games here with management, it does nothing more than waste your time, without any meaningful consequences from the 'managing' gameplay. It's all mostly which order the scenes playout, or reaching certain threshold of repetitive action to trigger them. Seriously, can anyone please explain what is the appeal there, where is the fun? I really don't get it.. Or maybe people who like this just never played anything better, so they don't have frame of reference in terms of quality gameplay? Is that the issue? There's clearly a market for it since devs continue to use this type of gameplay, so I'd really like to understand it.

D

Deleted member 3145675

I don't necessarily have problems with any of that, half of the options are just fetishes which some people love and others hate. It would be unfair to remove them to the benefit of one group and detriment of others. Everyone can find things, they can enjoy in game or genre (tags) he/she likes. Some people can even enjoy 'bad' storytelling or cliche setups. My biggest problem is the gameplay in these games, which is a lot of the time unnecessary management and grind, or repetitive running around(with RPGM games) and repeating dialogue/events etc. Again some people may enjoy it, but whilst I can understand fetish preferences, I don't get the enjoyment in this type of 'gameplay'. Do people really genuinely like management and grinding and doing the same thing over and over or reading the same lines over and over in erotic games that much? if that is the appeal why even play erotic game when there're so much better management games out there, that do management part way more interesting and impactful. In all of the games here with management, it does nothing more than waste your time, without any meaningful consequences from the 'managing' gameplay. It's all mostly which order the scenes playout, or reaching certain threshold of repetitive action to trigger them. Seriously, can anyone please explain what is the appeal there, where is the fun? I really don't get it.. Or maybe people who like this just never played anything better, so they don't have frame of reference in terms of quality gameplay? Is that the issue? There's clearly a market for it since devs continue to use this type of gameplay, so I'd really like to understand it.
perhaps some people have waaaayyyyy too much time to waste and you can fap only a limited number of times (never more than 17) a day so Grind keeps them busy between refractory periods?
other option some people really love =>

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 1371216

Another thing I hate is when MC's gf shows interest to other women and you can't do anything about it because MC finds it hot and encourages or even plans it. But I should add I'm annoyed by this mostly when the girl in question is the main LI.

Reactions: tdree and Diconica

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Fuckable children.
"Here's this 13 year old for you to fuck, but it's okay because she isn't real. Oh and she has tits and pubic hair". GTFOH with that nonsense.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
I'm really tired of the skinny white boy with an undercut who wants to fuck his entire family tree.
Also, stop calling trannies "futas." It's not the same fucking thing.
Also also, MTF transformation games. Like half the damn "female protagonist" games come with the caveat that you're actually playing a guy who IS TOTALLY NOY GAY AND WILL LET YOU KNOW IT EVERY TIME HE SUCKS A DICK somehow stuck in a girl's body.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Fuckable children.
"Here's this 13 year old for you to fuck, but it's okay because she isn't real. Oh and she has tits and pubic hair". GTFOH with that nonsense.
Thank you! When I saw this thread, the first thing I thought of was "L*li*. As a rule of thumb, if you wouldn't watch it in front of Chris Hansen, you probably shouldn't have it on your computer.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
It's not that I want devs to stop having certain themes, but that there are few games who don't have them. People love incest games, the money and downloads speak for themselves, fair enough, let loose your fantasies. But what's the last game that had a normal family just doing family things and not have them falling for MC and needing to wait for MC to reject them and have this awkward situation, and two parents who are still alive and not divorced? There's this whole untapped area of possibilities.

Slothi

Feb 20, 2021
Women in games that have such huge boobs that its almost a joke. (especially if its supposed to be realistic.)

Forced chastity cages in sissy games, I like how in 90% of these games you can tweak all the other fetishes your into, but that is a 100% requirement.

This isn't a fetish, but can you please stop adding in actions to: click to spend 1 hour to gain 15$. I swear you guys are doing this just to break my mouse and pad your game play. (especially if you can do with more than once per day.)
More actions per day doesn't make you game feel like you have more control over it, it just makes it feel more tedious to get through a day or to get to the good part of the day.

Quit having days where nothing happens, I swear every other game has a day of the week where you can do NOTHING. No one wants to spend time with you, you can't do your job, and if you can grind a stat its capped out after the 2nd week in the game.

Lastly quit making games where its impossible to figure out what to do next, so many games I have quit playing because 25% into the game it just doesn't tell me "you need to talk to this specific character at 13:00, so you need to skip a day of work/school which the game warns you not to do."

Lastly I will auto skip playing any Text based only and Kinetic Novels. It doesn't matter how much I like the story concept and or genres.

Last edited:

Slothi

Feb 20, 2021
I'm really tired of the skinny white boy with an undercut who wants to fuck his entire family tree.
Also, stop calling trannies "futas." It's not the same fucking thing.
Also also, MTF transformation games. Like half the damn "female protagonist" games come with the caveat that you're actually playing a guy who IS TOTALLY NOY GAY AND WILL LET YOU KNOW IT EVERY TIME HE SUCKS A DICK somehow stuck in a girl's body.
I wouldn't mind these games as much if half of them didn't feel like garbage. The amount of bugs in them due to "your character needs to be dressed like X" is enough to boycott the lot of them even if your into that.

What's even sadder is the fact that probably the best Sissy character I have seen in any game so far is from Taffy Tales, and that's a side character.