EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Therapy.jpg

Overview:
You have been struggling with gender issues on and off for some time. Finally you decide to seek some help.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-07
Release Date: 2019-03-06
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.06
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
All: - - - -

2018-07-09 21_05_18-Therapy ‎- Microsoft Edge.png 2018-07-09 21_07_12-Therapy ‎- Microsoft Edge.png 2018-07-09 21_04_49-Therapy ‎- Microsoft Edge.png

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I agree with @Sendero and not into this genre and tend to not like HTML games. But it is the right of the dev to choose what type of game they produce. So good luck to @Maxine_D

Reactions: RiazW

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
There's nothing useful in a post that announces your intention to not play a game. In fact, they start arguments with the people that are interested in the game.

If it's not for you, that's perfectly fine, but please just move on. Thanks.

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
Therapy you say, wow hot looking girls, oh shemale tag, hmm I wonder which one of them is a dude.... 5 min. later, wtf wtf wtf is it all of them?! I'll need therapy after this :eek:penedeyewink:

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Thought the audience for stuff like this is super small, but the games keep coming. Good for you.

now i start wondering: Seems its always a male turning into a girl. Are games the other way around even made? A girl turning into an full alpha male?

Reactions: F9Zoney

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Thought the audience for stuff like this is super small, but the games keep coming. Good for you.

now i start wondering: Seems its always a male turning into a girl. Are games the other way around even made? A girl turning into an full alpha male?
If you go to tfgamessite and use the advanced search you can find a lot of f2m games.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
way too much grinding for my taste. No sexual content for 15+ minutes = no play.
However, it does have quite a good selection and fair amount of videos, that if I got to in gameplay, I might have been interested. In its current state, I won't invest time to find them with gameplay, waaay too boring.

Reactions: RandyTaylor451

DieDuiwel82

Apr 21, 2018
Anyone get stuck when Rod asks you for 15 minutes to discuss him evaluating the new uniforms?
It is not the first one where he asks for your input but the second time after he informed you of your upcoming choices since you changed so much.

It ends by saying "With that, you return to your office." and no more links to advance the story or anything to let you know this is as far as you can go.

thithkat

Oct 2, 2017
Minor Typo: In your warning at the start of the game (launching the html in a tab) you write: This game is a work of fiction containing adult themes and course language. It should be coarse language. In case you're not a native speaker, coarse means rough or vulgar, while course means heading or direction.

Reactions: Mauamu

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Maybe I am stupid, but I worked for some days now. There is nothing else to do. Wake up, shower+shave, breakfast, work, club, home, eat, tv, sleep and again and again ...

Edit: ok it takes a week to start (why?) ... but not enough. lost interst.

Reactions: RandyTaylor451