E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
Does anyone happen to have the DiceSFM content that was released in the extended Mega? Specifically I'm referring to the March 2023 and August 2023 Mega links. If anyone managed to grab what was from those Megas before they got nuked, please do share. So that I may update the thread. Otherwise I will be updating the thread with what I already have and what Small_Bag_o_Fries has provided.

Attached is a text file listing what I have. Specifically, refer to the "DiceSFM 2023 Jan-Aug1" directory. It is currently lacking extended versions from February 2023 onward to the end of 2023. The "WonderRice2023" directory already has the content from what Small_Bag_o_Fries provided.

As for what is already in the main thread, it is up to date till 2022. 2023 is what is currently missing.

Last edited:

anonsquid

Dec 6, 2020
Any update on those Mega Links? I don't want to sound impatient but it's been close to three weeks with no word on any update whatsoever.

Reactions: zerg1234

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Bruh. First time Antivirus finds something. I downloaded terabytes of shit from this site. I mean literally. I used Mixdrop to download most of the stuff from this thread. I used Workupload for the stuff that was not on Mixdrop anymore ( should be 3-4 dead links only ). Please check the thing again.
1714354137018.png

Issun

Jun 3, 2017

(Edit: Correct link)

latest update of the extended version, think its the same as the last update minus censorship

Was a patreon/subscribestar for awhile, then he went to the whole gumroad/crypto donation shit so i bailed. decided to see if there was anything new/good - Spoilers, not really.

Last edited:

anonsquid

Dec 6, 2020
Mega

latest update of the extended version, think its the same as the last update minus censorship

Was a patreon/subscribestar for awhile, then he went to the whole gumroad/crypto donation shit so i bailed. decided to see if there was anything new/good - Spoilers, not really.
Nope, it's still censored to shit, Fuck you Japan, you cunts.

tryndasam

Dec 24, 2023
Mega

(Edit: Correct link)

Thanks so much ! (y)

Reactions: Bury the light