the66's Android Port Requests

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Robert E Lee

Jan 6, 2019
I am sorry if this has been asked, but I was curious if House Party is doable? Or if it has been done. I apologize, as I am not familiar with what was used to develop the game.

Robert E Lee

Jan 6, 2019
Any chance of porting this please:

I just finished the previous version and then this pops up. I can't wait to continue it :) thanks

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Any chance of porting this please:

I just finished the previous version and then this pops up. I can't wait to continue it :) thanks
since v0.25 @Domiek builds an official android version. why should i port it also?
if you see the need for improvements/changes just contact him and i'm sure he will fulfill your request if it's a valid one.

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
since v0.25 @Domiek builds an official android version. why should i port it also?
if you see the need for improvements/changes just contact him and i'm sure he will fulfill your request if it's a valid one.
You're back up and running? Awesome to have you back! I may need to bug you on discord sometime to learn your "best practices" for android builds.

Robert E Lee

Jan 6, 2019
I downloaded the the .26 of his and got a parsing error. Everytime I have downloaded something of yours, it works.
For some reason, I get alot of parsing errors with official ports. I don't know why. But it's fine. I am sure I have other games I can play. Thanks for the quick reply. :) I will also contact him as well and see if there are android requirements. Maybe that is why I get the error.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I downloaded the the .26 of his and got a parsing error. Everytime I have downloaded something of yours, it works.
For some reason, I get alot of parsing errors with official ports. I don't know why. But it's fine. I am sure I have other games I can play. Thanks for the quick reply. :) I will also contact him as well and see if there are android requirements. Maybe that is why I get the error.
I'm at work now but you can message me on discord or report your parsing error on the discord bugs channel and I'll look into it as soon as I can. Ver 0.25 was also an official build and done identically so I'm curious to see why it's giving you issues.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
You're back up and running? Awesome to have you back! I may need to bug you on discord sometime to learn your "best practices" for android builds.
back? yes. running? pretty meh. :) but you can contact me always, if you have questions.

Reactions: Domiek

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Would you port Project Hot Wife? The original android version are too big.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote