Unity Abandoned The Witch Curse [v0.1] [Raven Games]

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
5.jpg

Overview:
A man have been transform into a woman by witch who see him rude and disrespectful to woman. He now stuck in a woman body and have to figure out how to change back while going through his daily life with a new experience. Will he able to change back or submit to his fate as female.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-05
Release Date: 2019-02-04
Developer: Raven Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Capture.PNG Capture (1).PNG 252060_Capture.png

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
the yellow hair girl in one of the screen .. futa?
& art is nice as its new .. but quality is hard to see details
pixel arts are better viewed :D

aigimilan

Oct 9, 2017
The art made me think I launched this on the lowest quality settings. It was on Ultra.

As far as gameplay, you can't move your character. You can click the wardrobe to wear a casual set of clothes or be completely naked. And you can click to go to the hospital and blow the doctor, come back the next day and you can give a handy to the patient... who seems to be the doctor from the day before.

As soon as you start talking to the patient laying down you start doing the hand job animation but you're crouched at his feet, it's like you're jerking the air while you decide whether or not you're going to jerk him instead.

It needs work.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the dev need to learn how to use anti-alias. its like he is using ms-paint to create the art.
i mean "patreon" at this stage? he need a year or two experience at least.

SilasFin

Dec 26, 2017
Sounds more like the game 'pact with a witch' for it's story, 'Insexsity' for it's layout. No originality

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
This is the 2nd game I've seen recently that has that "Insexity" look.

I'm not gonna pan it, but I'm not gonna download it either. I wish hie dev all the best.

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
I don't know why people keep comparing game A to B as some kind of copy or ripoff. If two devs make a similar game and you like one of them, you should be hopeful the other will also turn into its own game you like as well. There's no reason to extinguish creators' desire to work on games. You'd think people are paying to play all these, as much as they critique them on originality. I love Girl Life. I am thrilled if more people try to make their own twist on it, maybe one of them will be as good or better eventually. It's better than having no one making games.

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
I don't know why people keep comparing game A to B as some kind of copy or ripoff. If two devs make a similar game and you like one of them, you should be hopeful the other will also turn into its own game you like as well. There's no reason to extinguish creators' desire to work on games. You'd think people are paying to play all these, as much as they critique them on originality. I love Girl Life. I am thrilled if more people try to make their own twist on it, maybe one of them will be as good or better eventually. It's better than having no one making games.
Similar is one thing. Essentially a ripoff is another, especially as low-quality as this one. "Two devs make a similar game" doesn't describe what happened here. One looks to have used the assets created by the other to make a Patreon panhandler account.

Reactions: iamslime