RPGM The Wish [V0.23] [The Sex Game's Stories]

1.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Which of these women do you want additional content for V0.25 or V0.26?

• Sam (Samantha Saint)

Votes: 36 15.0%
  • Valentina

Votes: 30 12.5%
  • Sharon

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Kendra

Votes: 51 21.3%
  • Sophie

Votes: 31 12.9%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • Dani

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Daniels

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Lady

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Lauren

Votes: 40 16.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
The Discord link is broken :(
thank you for reporting it. I fixed it.

Remove the grind by 50x and this game would be playable. I am not grinding 1000 friendship with each character when talking gives 1.
there are other ways to build friendship. Talking is just the basic option but you can also do activities with them (in development) and follow the walkthrough. and if you give a corruption potion in a drink, you also earn friendship points.

Last edited:
Reactions: kazuhara

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Good morning. It's my first time commenting on a game and I don't appreciate it as much as the creator would like. If you want us to support this unplayable game, you should first make it fun for the beginner and not so frustrating. That wasting an hour talking to a girl earns you 1 friendship point, but failing to spy on her lowers you 50 is absurd. to gain experience you have to attack but there is no way to win more than two combats, that is if they let you out of the cave. You can't save when you want, time passes and you barely have time for anything. And on top of that, if you want help, enter my patreon and support me... If what you are looking for is for someone to come closer to see more, what you get is to get further away... And for God's sake, remove the Spanish option, since we are not in 1808 and even then they couldn't get us to speak it...

Reactions: extreme

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Good morning. It's my first time commenting on a game and I don't appreciate it as much as the creator would like. If you want us to support this unplayable game, you should first make it fun for the beginner and not so frustrating. That wasting an hour talking to a girl earns you 1 friendship point, but failing to spy on her lowers you 50 is absurd. to gain experience you have to attack but there is no way to win more than two combats, that is if they let you out of the cave. You can't save when you want, time passes and you barely have time for anything. And on top of that, if you want help, enter my patreon and support me... If what you are looking for is for someone to come closer to see more, what you get is to get further away... And for God's sake, remove the Spanish option, since we are not in 1808 and even then they couldn't get us to speak it...
if you follow the instructions of the game, there is a way to increase the spying skill to prevent this from happening and then it will not be fun as she see you she invite you for sex. and i leave others langages because i want have more langages. need time to find a translater. i fix monsters in V0.05 and i surrend the GameOver in V0.06. at this moment i try to implement all girls in-game and more options to get points. and if you want help, i m here and i answerd to everybody ;) you can go to my Patreon if you want more, no need to subscribe, i have some public post.

Last edited:

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
The Wish[v0.04 Public][The Sex Game's Stories]Compressed

Download Win:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I don't know if it's actually against the rules, but reviewing your own game seems like really bad style...
I didn't see but it was the only way to answer his opinion.

Android version?
I don't know if it works. I can try and test it but it s a big game.

The Wish[v0.04 Public][The Sex Game's Stories]Compressed

Download Win: PixelDrain WorkUpload
Thank you. I add the post link

Reactions: Lunarmist

husx

Jan 28, 2018
I didn't see but it was the only way to answer his opinion.

I don't know if it works. I can try and test it but it s a big game.

Thank you. I add the post link
man how to get out of here ım stuck

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
thank you for reporting it. I fixed it.

there are other ways to build friendship. Talking is just the basic option but you can also do activities with them (in development) and follow the walkthrough. and if you give a corruption potion in a drink, you also earn friendship points.
I know that there are other ways, but the emphasis is that 3000 total points for EACH character takes too much time. I haven't tried following the walkthrough because I don't like following instructions in a sandbox game. But in all honestly, if you try some of the most popular games in f95zone, you would find that the majority (if not all) require less grind than this game. Good luck with the game though.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
how do you increase SPY skill and corruption?
You need to make potions with the alchemy box (in the 1st room of the cave). spy, crocheting and silent potions must be drunk and corruption potions must be given (offer a drink at 12:00 and 19:00) more event coming soon.

I know that there are other ways, but the emphasis is that 3000 total points for EACH character takes too much time. I haven't tried following the walkthrough because I don't like following instructions in a sandbox game. But in all honestly, if you try some of the most popular games in f95zone, you would find that the majority (if not all) require less grind than this game. Good luck with the game though.
For now, there is no need to go so far but soon, I will add an event to earn several points in case of success (corruption, friendship and love).

1.90 star(s) 13 Votes