RPGM The Wish [V0.23] [The Sex Game's Stories]

1.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Which of these women do you want additional content for V0.25 or V0.26?

• Sam (Samantha Saint)

Votes: 36 15.0%
  • Valentina

Votes: 30 12.5%
  • Sharon

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Kendra

Votes: 51 21.3%
  • Sophie

Votes: 31 12.9%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • Dani

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Daniels

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Lady

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Lauren

Votes: 40 16.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Acalor

Jul 18, 2020
Bug report:
When you start the work in he police station shortly before it closes, you will be thrown out of the police station, but continue the work animation. When the animation finishes you walk to the right automatically and get stuck in the environment, softlocking the game.

Reactions: TSGS

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Bug report:
When you start the work in he police station shortly before it closes, you will be thrown out of the police station, but continue the work animation. When the animation finishes you walk to the right automatically and get stuck in the environment, softlocking the game.
Thank you. I'll look to fix this with all works as they can all have the same bug.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
The wish V0.05 is out (direct download with a normal subscription)

Changelog:
  • Possibility to change the names given at the beginning of the game (see files hero, Alison, Elsa and Piper on the computer).
  • Added integration with Ashley + some quests.
  • Added integration with Sharon + some quests.
  • Added integration with Arietta + some quests.
  • Added integration with Sam + some quests.
  • Mapping to Safe Zone 4.
  • Mapping the interior of Ashley, Sharon and Sam's homes.
  • Modification of the mapping for crocheting (house of Valentina, Ashley, Sharon and Sam). They call the police if they see you (unless invitation to Sam only).
  • Integration of a new profession, washing the windows of the pharmacy.
  • Fixed the bug with intelligence.
  • Fixed some bugs.

lokomootoooovoo

Jul 5, 2022
you ain't going to earn money if you keep it just on Patreon, at the beginning you have to release it for free, so people can get a taste.
Anyway, huge potential. will see.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
you ain't going to earn money if you keep it just on Patreon, at the beginning you have to release it for free, so people can get a taste.
Anyway, huge potential. will see.
Don't worry, it's planned. You just have to wait a little longer for a new free version. You have the choice between different paid versions and the free version is the oldest.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
where do i change the language settings? the only menu i find looks like the standard rpgm menu... 4 sound settings and 2 setting i dont understand but probably translate to remember the last choice and "always run"....

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
where do i change the language settings? the only menu i find looks like the standard rpgm menu... 4 sound settings and 2 setting i dont understand but probably translate to remember the last choice and "always run"....
You can change here. Only french and english work.
2022-07-15.png 2022-07-15 (1).png 2022-07-15 (2).png

flashcpr

Jan 19, 2020
How do you create a companion? I have 1000 drops but it is saying in am missing something

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
New public thread, the wish V0.04 or if you want, you can go to my Patreon and get the V0.05 (1€) or V0.06 :p. Don't forget to say me if you see bugs. thank and see you.

flashcpr

Jan 19, 2020
New public thread, the wish V0.04 or if you want, you can go to my Patreon and get the V0.05 (1€) or V0.06 :p. Don't forget to say me if you see bugs. thank and see you.

How do you create a companion? I have 1000 drops but it is saying in am missing something

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
After you kill the 1rst boss in cave, interact with the plant in the save aria 1 and read to know the rest.
I make some change with companion in V0.07 and now you got a message when you try to get them if you don't interact with the plant.

Last edited:
Reactions: flashcpr

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
Remove the grind by 50x and this game would be playable. I am not grinding 1000 friendship with each character when talking gives 1.

Reactions: Erstine
1.90 star(s) 13 Votes