• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed The Winning Secret of the Newbie Strategist Princess [v1.2.0] [AleCubicSoft]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
can we play the game as an actual strategist or is the only way to success to have the princess in a gangbang ?
summary say nothing about gameplay ... and not much of the story btw -_-
Why would you play a hentai game as a strategist? :unsure:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Not a terrible way to waste an hour or two, I guess. Depending on whether you use the material for its intended purposes. Getting the Virgin ending is about the only thing that's mildly hard since you can't promote units a second time except for the dragon and you have to actually be a tad mindful of your funds and movements.

Not that there's anything special about that ending, but, y'know, for completionism's sake.

All in all, not worth bothering with this game unless you really like the art style. Otherwise, an easy skip.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
while i enjoy h-scene like every other pervert around here, sometime it's nice to just play a game with a realy sexy character ?
aslo i like to have the choice :X when i play one of the template rpgm game with 3 ending and a fmc, i always play the virgin route first before the slut then corupted route ^^ i realy just like to have the choice ^^
and playing a strategy game to solve every "problem" with h-scene feel empty as a gamer ^^

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Not a terrible way to waste an hour or two, I guess. Depending on whether you use the material for its intended purposes. Getting the Virgin ending is about the only thing that's mildly hard since you can't promote units a second time except for the dragon and you have to actually be a tad mindful of your funds and movements.

Not that there's anything special about that ending, but, y'know, for completionism's sake.

All in all, not worth bothering with this game unless you really like the art style. Otherwise, an easy skip.
virgin ending is often shity but if there's not much challenge to reach it, it's disapointing as it's the main apeal of that ending :/

Reactions: illum

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Pretty sure there was one maybe two? games? I have seen here that you did play like a strategist.... well... much as you can in a ero rpgm game
I know there at least like 3 I think? :unsure: where you play a strategist... oh I mean... opps sorry made a mistake let me correct myself

you play a "strategist"

spech231

Mar 14, 2020
The game is pretty meh, it has no difficulty beyond knowing how to move and you only need to do two runs to unlock everything. I leave the save for whoever wants, you must place it in LocalLow (AleCubicSoft folder)
bummer to hear. the screenshots and mention of strategy reminded me of leanne 2 :\

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
So, is this one of those games where I have to wait for the texts to be translated or is the translation instant?

cassettehead

Aug 4, 2019
Oh hey, the art is akitokage, isn't it? Hadn't realized they did the art for an h game.
Their name's listed in the credits of the DLsite page. I've heard they've done H art before it all got purged, but that's only rumour - I can't really find any illustrations that prove it.

mekorama

Nov 18, 2019
fem mc games are for fem. or you will probably feel gross while fem being turn on.i can count comfortable fem mc game with one hand

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes