3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Wincesters_BT_Start.jpg

Overview:

This is not a game.
In this wordless 3-panel comic, drag and drop the characters into panels to see the different situations and outcomes.
Sam is sleepily trying to multitask between her breakfast and phone, but her brother and dad have other ideas for her.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-09
Release Date: 2017-11-03
Developer: inkalicious - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -

Wincesters_BT_HowTo.jpg Wincesters_BT_Dad.jpg Wincesters_BT_Bro.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueSquare

Jul 30, 2017
When I first saw it, I was afraid the preview already showed all outcomes. :pokerFace:
But it didn't :FeelsGoodMan:

Really short but nice. It's not the usual stuff (a lot of games are kinda the same, even if they are different... in some ways) and that is good.

Reactions: inkalicious

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Patreonlink :)

Really eager to see more, really like the artstyle and the unique idea!
Thanks. Have plans for a few more I reckon.

Pretty good for what you have to work with. Nice job.
Cheers. I'm not a coder by any means, so it's a bit of a horror show behind the scenes, but does the job.

Reactions: muttdoggy

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
When I first saw it, I was afraid the preview already showed all outcomes. :pokerFace:
But it didn't :FeelsGoodMan:

Really short but nice. It's not the usual stuff (a lot of games are kinda the same, even if they are different... in some ways) and that is good.
Thanks BlueSquare. While there aren't, intentionally, massive differences in the final panels, there are nine 'endings'.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
thats the most original game i have ever see sinze i m member of F95 website...

a very well find idea and a fun and easy use

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Yeah... Playing it safe in case some are like 'Ejaculate! That's a waste of a perfectly good blancmange!"
I didn't know what a blancmange was so I had to look it up, and yet you've already ruined it for me.

This seems very interesting. Gonna give it a shot.

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
thats the most original game i have ever see sinze i m member of F95 website...
a very well find idea and a fun and easy use
A very creative use of Ren'py. Looking forward to seeing more like this. Thanks Inkalicious.
Cheers guys, very kind.

I didn't know what a blancmange was so I had to look it up, and yet you've already ruined it for me.
All part of the service popober.
This message was brought to you by trifle.

Reactions: SkyNightwalker

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
@inkalicious, this has got to be the most interesting thing I've seen in a long time. I really love the idea and the execution.

Have you considered making a longer 'story'? Imagine it as being like one of those funny kids stories where you input the list of items and then fill in the blanks with them. This would be a 'Day in the life of the wincesters' comic, and as you read along, you drag and drop the characters and actions into the plot points, which then decide the final outcome...

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
@inkalicious, this has got to be the most interesting thing I've seen in a long time. I really love the idea and the execution.

Have you considered making a longer 'story'? Imagine it as being like one of those funny kids stories where you input the list of items and then fill in the blanks with them. This would be a 'Day in the life of the wincesters' comic, and as you read along, you drag and drop the characters and actions into the plot points, which then decide the final outcome...
Thanks masteraaran.

I'm still new to Ren'Py, but originally arrived with a grander plan, similar to the above, that needed noodling. Just planning and mapping-out all of the paths would be quite a task. And that's before creating work that only a few may choose to explore fully.

I also looked at Ren'Pys ability to transfer info between games. So you could play individual episodes without loading previous games. But then you're at the mercy of the player not deleting/moving that info or playing on a different machine. And you'd need to deal with new players arriving 'mid-season'.

i definitely like the problem-solving and dealing with Ren'Pys limitations in different ways, so hopefully I can move this type of interactive narrative on a bit (or just have fun doing a few more in the meantime).

Reactions: Qleaf and nashk

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Thanks masteraaran.

I'm still new to Ren'Py, but originally arrived with a grander plan, similar to the above, that needed noodling. Just planning and mapping-out all of the paths would be quite a task. And that's before creating work that only a few may choose to explore fully.

I also looked at Ren'Pys ability to transfer info between games. So you could play individual episodes without loading previous games. But then you're at the mercy of the player not deleting/moving that info or playing on a different machine. And you'd need to deal with new players arriving 'mid-season'.

i definitely like the problem-solving and dealing with Ren'Pys limitations in different ways, so hopefully I can move this type of interactive narrative on a bit (or just have fun doing a few more in the meantime).
You made me spend more time on this game than I'd like to admit :p
Simple yet so entertaining and the concept is new and unique. Bravo!

Story Time with Qleaf:

Day 1
Panel 1: The day starts like any other morning, Mr. Wincester flirts with his wife while she's preparing breakfast. Meanwhile Billy didn't sleep enough as he was playing video games all night. Finally we got Sam, she can't seem to let go of her phone even while eating breakfast.
Panel 2: Billy finished his breakfast and couldn't bear hearing his parents flirting anymore, so he decided to leave. While heading to his room, he noticed Sam weren't wearing anything underneath her PJs and without any warning he had an erection.
Panel 3: Mr. Wincester had to leave for his work and yet still Sam didn't finish her breakfast.

Day 2
[Drag Billy to Panel 2]
Panel 1: As usual another day starts and the Wincesters are having their usual morning routine. The parents are flirting, Billy is tired due to lack of sleep and Sam wont leave the phone.
Panel 2: The parents are still flirting in the kitchen. After Billy finished his breakfast, he looked at Sam and saw that she was too focused on her phone so he had to test the theory on what if he started touching her. Would Sam notice? Bill wondered. Let's give a try. Sam felt an unusual feeling but the sensation wasn't enough to distract her from her phone.
Panel 3: Mr. Wincester was heading out and while hearing the footsteps of his father, Billy panicked and ran to his room. Luckily enough Billy managed to escape at the right moment, but Mr. Wincester was in for a treat. While leaving Mr. Wincester saw Sam with her breasts uncovered and couldn't care less to cover up. Sadly Mr. Wincester was in a hurry to leave for his work.

To Be Continued, too tired to think.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes