RPGM Abandoned The Wet Beginning [v0.5] [Drags]

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Shit, I completely forgot to re-up it to other hosts yesterday.... Sorry :pokerFace:

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
So this time you can go some different ways...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...but you can only take one way course after the day the version ends automatic

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
why the fuck do people make games without putting everything u need to make them work?
fonts audio graphics

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
why the fuck do people make games without putting everything u need to make them work?
fonts audio graphics

.... I tihnk the problem is you, not the games as you posted the EXACT same thing ( ) on Aylia's Story (and I suspect other RPGM games). You need to make sure that you have the appropriate RPGM files installed before you can even play any RPGM games. No one else is having issues which means the issues isn't with the games but with you and your PC.

Try installing these then trying again:

henky81

May 4, 2017
Really good game,looks promising. Missing the story development with mother+son in last 2 updates,but other than that looks great.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
.... I tihnk the problem is you, not the games as you posted the EXACT same thing ( ) on Aylia's Story (and I suspect other RPGM games). You need to make sure that you have the appropriate RPGM files installed before you can even play any RPGM games. No one else is having issues which means the issues isn't with the games but with you and your PC.

Try installing these then trying again:
i did it only 4 those 2 that are the only rpg that gave me that problem
hence the problem is with the games and not mine cuz i played dozens of rpgs with that system
btw I solved

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
i did it only 4 those 2 that are the only rpg that gave me that problem
hence the problem is with the games and not mine cuz i played dozens of rpgs with that system
btw I solved
I had the same problem. What did you do to solve it?
I just moved the audio and graphics folders from another downloaded game.

Also, I am stuck at the beginning. Right after you get new clothes at the store and someone jams a note/pendant in your pocket. What am I supposed to do after that? The store owner saying he'll send me a message is the only hint.
I've talked to everyone, returned to my room, tried going into every building but none of them will let me in but the INN.

May 29, 2017
Hey Drags, really fun game you have going here. I'll admit the concept at first had a hard time hooking me, but as you play you discover there's a lot of original stuff going on here (Corruption angle but from the Female protagonist POV) which is highly enjoyable. Love the MC model, love the animations, look forward to lots more of both and to seeing jungle woman take the city by storm ;)

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Also I know you guys want to play the next version of the wet beginning as soon as possible. so I am giving you guys a date i.e. 27th august for releasing the next version of the wet beginning(I know I sometimes or most of the times miss my deadlines by 24 to 48 hrs but these deadlines do help me to complete my work.)