RPGM Abandoned The Wet Beginning [v0.5] [Drags]

Jansen

May 8, 2017
- Complete CG link would be much appreciated.

- A complete walk through is required for this game, as it seems that in the Club if you take Ecstasy Pill you turn into a whore and scenes are a bit different from the normal. There is also option for Buying Cocaine from the guy inside the Club Toilet which can be used inside the club area only. I was wondering if there will be difference scene if we take cocaine instead of Ecstasy Pill. Not sure cause don't have the money to buy cocaine.

- Also is there any scene with her son in version 0.4???

- Only Found 3 scene in v 0.4:
1. The Studio - Where you have dry hump sex with the old dude.
2. The Club:
a) Stripper scene without Ecstasy Pill and with Ecstasy Pill.
b) Blow job scene with your Secret admirer in the Club.
3. Room - Masturbation scene with animation laying next to your son who is freaking fast a sleep.

- Are there any more scenes?

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017

- A complete walk through is required for this game, as it seems that in the Club if you take Ecstasy Pill you turn into a whore and scenes are a bit different from the normal. There is also option for Buying Cocaine from the guy inside the Club Toilet which can be used inside the club area only. I was wondering if there will be difference scene if we take cocaine instead of Ecstasy Pill. Not sure cause don't have the money to buy cocaine.

2. The Club:
3. Room - Masturbation scene with animation laying next to your son who is freaking fast a sleep.

I have played the game from the beginning, have refused no scenes. And yet in the club all I can do is serve Whiskey and watch in VIP boxes.
In version 0.4. I change into the locker room, I'll buy ecstasy. I take it and will talk to all NPCs but it does not change anything at all. No strip, no blowjob, with or without drugs. What is the problem ? Yet the game is pretty linear air (for now)
I tried to refuse scenes to keep it excited without further result. There seems to be an NPC in a VIP box but I can not go but message "no clearance" drugged or not.
My version is bug or I missed something? Help please. Thanks in advance

Satyrock

Nov 13, 2016
Pick-a-female-name's Life: Mowgli Edition

Nothing particularly wrong with this one; just another example from the "fast food" genre of erotic games

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Added filebox link to OP

I have played the game from the beginning, have refused no scenes. And yet in the club all I can do is serve Whiskey and watch in VIP boxes.
In version 0.4. I change into the locker room, I'll buy ecstasy. I take it and will talk to all NPCs but it does not change anything at all. No strip, no blowjob, with or without drugs. What is the problem ? Yet the game is pretty linear air (for now)
I tried to refuse scenes to keep it excited without further result. There seems to be an NPC in a VIP box but I can not go but message "no clearance" drugged or not.
My version is bug or I missed something? Help please. Thanks in advance
You need to take ecstasy the day before and get the groping scene. That will get you promoted to backroom stripper. Then chose to work as backroom stripper the next day and there you go.

maxim@423

Apr 23, 2017

2. The Club:

maxim@423

Apr 23, 2017

2. The Club:

I didn't play yet,just extract img.
Take a look !

Imperatrixxx

Oct 8, 2016

Contains
-21+ animation
-645+ renders

"I will give a walkthough in a day or so."

Reactions: UncleVT

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
R.E. 0.5

Not a bad little update. I wanted more, of course...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The download isn't very large, thank goodness, at least compared to the multiple 1 Gb + downloads we are seeing in other games. Really, guys, you don't have to give us EVERY single image each time. This is what patches are for. Sure, some game engines don't make this easy for you (those with encrypted content), but others are set up so that you can do this quite easily, if you just take the time to set up the framework! But I digress...

Not sure what the difference between 0.5 and 0.4 is (the last version I played was 0.3), but it's slowly plugging along. Took me about an hour + to play through the new content, but then my save was most of the way, but not all the way, through 0.3 so I had to repeat a few scenes.