HTML Abandoned The Weekend [v2.0.1.9] [Tufty]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
TFGS IGDB Online Play.png

Overview:
Take the role of Casey, a young guy in his late teens on a short weekend trip to visit his older sister. Much to his surprise, he is swept up in a mystery which pushes him into new experiences and forces him to make some difficult decisions about who he truly is.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-20
Game Updated: 2022-07-06
Developer/Publisher: Tufty - -
Censorship: No
Version: 2.0.1.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Installation:

Note From Developer

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

TFGS IGDB Online Play.png

Last edited by a moderator:

icedcanes

Aug 5, 2016
Played through it once and I agree, the game is quite good and really well written. Was actually sad when I reached the end of the current content. Looking forward to the next update!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is it text only ?

btw the link for play online give me notification that i need to be registred/connected to the main site before trying to play online (yeah my english is bad so i not understand good about this but i just got an blank page)

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
yeah but has some drawn elements.....i am giving the online play option so that people can have a taste of whats to come if you dont have the login dont worry you can still download

JSheppard

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
- game page.
and last news:
by tufty » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:56 pm

Yep, progress is continuous as always, although slow. The next full update won't be for a bit, I think.

However, I'm working a surprise, plus kicking around a Patreon page to help things along. I've been hesitant to start one because I don't like asking for money, but at this point I'm being forced to choose between free time activities that bring in income or writing games, and when it comes down to that I have to pick the one that helps support my family

But to put any worriers at ease, everything I make will always remain 100% free! I'm still deciding how to reward donors, but all future updates will still be put up here as they have always been.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Pretty good. Feels like a much more lighearted and less preachy storyteller similar to the games made by Choice of Games. Went the lesbian route with Sophie of course.

icedcanes

Aug 5, 2016
- game page.
and last news:
by tufty » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:56 pm

Yep, progress is continuous as always, although slow. The next full update won't be for a bit, I think.

However, I'm working a surprise, plus kicking around a Patreon page to help things along. I've been hesitant to start one because I don't like asking for money, but at this point I'm being forced to choose between free time activities that bring in income or writing games, and when it comes down to that I have to pick the one that helps support my family

But to put any worriers at ease, everything I make will always remain 100% free! I'm still deciding how to reward donors, but all future updates will still be put up here as they have always been.
That's a shame, but understandable. I'd support the game if tufty put up a Patreon for it.

That being said, can anyone recommend similar games to this (lighthearted, coming of age, sweet feeling etc.)? It doesn't have be Transformation, I just liked that it's a nice break from other games with all sorts of fetishes :p

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Despite transformation, this game is long awaited "normal" ero game. YES! Normal, vanilla, ero-sex story between loving people. Just it, but WHERE to find such games?

icedcanes

Aug 5, 2016
tufty now has a Patreon page. If you like the game as much as I do, please consider supporting! :D

Reactions: CobraPL
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes