VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Web We Weave [v0.9] [Balladiasm]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
yeah, i'l wait until there's more content in future update. also as WINTEX said, hope there's gonna be a netori path in the future versions. that's where you'll draw in more crowds in my opinion, as there's more netorare stories and not enough netori stories.
personally, i'm not a fan of netorare, but love netori/harem.

as for the creator making a separate step-family patch, could you make a pure mom/sis instead of a step-mom/step-sis? the pure mom/sis patch of course won't be on your Patreon as you might get hit by Patreon for it but you can put it here.

also for the creator, have you thought about getting someone that knows better English to help you with the dialogue? it would really help the story in your game if the players have an easier time understanding what they are reading.

Mosho Masters

Feb 14, 2018
Ok, I don't get it, what's he's and/or her problem on the game, I don't get the story, light and darkness, bla bla bla, were's the plot? Like, for real.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I've already lost interest in my GF, I want step mom and dr. Lili to train me instead.

Language and dialogue needs attention, but I'm liking this plot.

Stela-chan

Jul 27, 2018
I'm a simple guy. As long as there's mind control,corruption or ntr. I would be glad to download it. What can I say, I love me some good stuff.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Well, I wonder if the Dev is working on his project.
His Patreon side has no news and no Patrons. :(

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
Well, I wonder if the Dev is working on his project.
His Patreon side has no news and no Patrons. :(
worry not,sorry for my disappearance for this whole month, I'm trying to improve myself to figure out how to do this and that, and also finding the right mentality...well, It finally show the result after at least three time remake of all scene for my project:

The Web We Weave ver 0.2
PC
Mega:
Fix and Incest Patch:

Changelog for ver 0.2 :
1. A whole game scene Remake
2. Many dialogues fixes here and there ,hoping it's not as cringeworthy as before
3. A slight advancement on the story

Now, i'm trying to work the habit for regular release, next version will comes around at 17-20th next month, or even faster,as I don't need to remake the whole scene

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Nice!
I'm glad, you're back. Will try your new version and wish you luck with your project. :)

Maybe you can contact a Moderator to give you the Developer tag if you wish.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i would like it so you cna chose a side liek the light side is mroe romance adn teh dark side is corruption

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
worry not,sorry for my disappearance for this whole month, I'm trying to improve myself to figure out how to do this and that, and also finding the right mentality...well, It finally show the result after at least three time remake of all scene for my project:

The Web We Weave ver 0.2
PC
Mega:
Fix and Incest Patch:

Changelog for ver 0.2 :
1. A whole game scene Remake
2. Many dialogues fixes here and there ,hoping it's not as cringeworthy as before
3. A slight advancement on the story

Now, i'm trying to work the habit for regular release, next version will comes around at 17-20th next month, or even faster,as I don't need to remake the whole scene
Can you stop the NTR from occurring?

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
i would like it so you cna chose a side liek the light side is mroe romance adn teh dark side is corruption
planned later in stories probably two or three version later,i'm trying to build up the stories and world building first, for next version,it will show the light side in this town

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
Can you stop the NTR from occurring?
well, i plan to make some NTR avoidable, but some aren't as it will be needed for stories plot, but believe me, I plan a good ending where you can save them! well,it's just a Plan currently which is probably can be an empty talk because various variable, as long as i can persist in this path,and no big matter happen that let me revise my storyboard(once again), you will see it implemented

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
well, i plan to make some NTR avoidable, but some aren't as it will be needed for stories plot, but believe me, I plan a good ending where you can save them! well,it's just a Plan currently which is probably can be an empty talk because various variable, as long as i can persist in this path,and no big matter happen that let me revise my storyboard(once again), you will see it implemented
I'm interested in mom/son content. What level of NTR are we talking about?

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
I liked the tag and girls. Story is fine. Every game says there is a NTR but you newer find anything like that. I hope that tag isnt a lie.

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
I liked the tag and girls. Story is fine. Every game says there is a NTR but you newer find anything like that. I hope that tag isnt a lie.
Worry not, I'm avid fans of NTR and mind control myself.

I'm interested in mom/son content. What level of NTR are we talking about?
Idk where i should put the level of NTR content currently,planned will do at least a scene for every girl fucked by other man than MC,also next version there will be mom/son content as the mom ready to punish MC

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
Worry not, I'm avid fans of NTR and mind control myself.

Idk where i should put the level of NTR content currently,planned will do at least a scene for every girl fucked by other man than MC,also next version there will be mom/son content as the mom ready to punish MC
Thanks for the replies. I have a low tolerance for NTR, but if the content between the mc and his mom is pleasing after the NTR has occurred, I don’t mind it.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes